“Glad to see it reopened”
Review of Scoop City-Grill

Scoop City-Grill
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Claremont
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Stopped for a quick lunch. The food was good and not badly priced. I was pleasantly surprised by the size and price of my Scallop Roll. My Girl Friend and her Son enjoyed their sandwiches too.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

They have several sandwiches and seafood plates available as well as their ice cream shop. Portions are Large. You can eat outside at the picnic table area or inside in the small dining room.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Tried this placemany times seems prices keep climbing and place keeps getting dirtier found a better choice I will go elsewhere

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My husband loves old fashion ice cream sodas. And we hadn't found any place around that made them. One day we stopped at Scoop City-Grill. We both got one and they were perfect. Some places that said they could make one, didn't really know how. Frappes here are good too. Have not had any of the food offered, but it sure does look and smell delicious. Looks like they are doing some major renovations now, so stop it next spring or summer and give them a try. You won't be sorry..

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is our lunch destination on our annual family quad ride to Claremont. The ice is great and they sugar free ice cream which is great. Some of the fare where turkey sandwiches which were a hit. The haddock sandwich was good and my clam roll was super. Worth a stop for something quick or a treat.