“Dinner on the patio”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Jessica was a fantastic server, food was unique and yummy, atmosphere was perfect. We will return to try more of the menu.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The Common Man is a gem! We were very pleased with our stay. The room was good sized and the bed was very comfortable. And, the towels were large and soft - a noticeable plus. The restaurant is only steps away, and we had a delicious meal. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I had the scallops which were prepared perfectly. The Ritz cracker crust was a nice touch soaking up the lemon butter sauce. There was a comprehensive wine selection and the variety of warm bread was tough not to fill up on! The wait staff was fun, attentive and gave perfect recommendations. We loved walking into this place seeing the Sugar River flow beneath us and looking at all the pictures of when it was a woven label mill.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My mother and I stopped in mid afternoon on a Saturday between errands. I saw it listed on line and hailing from Concord am very familiar with Common Man. The restaurant is set up well... you wind your way down an open staircase in an old mill building, comfy couches and games staged along the way. We wanted to sit outside by the raging falls but were told the table wasn't set for that. We would have been happy to wait but it wasn't an option. The restaurant was empty save for 2 other tables. Our waitress did come over right away but it took half an hour for our cocktails to come to us. Something outside or in the kitchen kept her attention the whole time. There is an extremely limited lunch menu- burger, salad, or a couple types of flatbread pizza plus a couple app choices. My mother got the potato skins app and the waitress promised to return with her forgotten dipping sauce but forgot again. My chicken flatbread was very good. The water was poured very warm for us when we arrived, as in lukewarm no ice. We would have loved a refill on water or another drink but the waitress never checked on us. Two hours later we were able to find her and get the check. It's a shame as atmosphere and food were excellent, but service and selection were lacking. I'd love to stop by at night some time and sample their dinner menu and more responsive staff.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stopped here for lunch and very much enjoyed the atmosphere. They are situated in a re-furbed industrial site, and the work was well done. Lot's of beams and brick. The food was average however, and at the somewhat inflated prices, that was even more disappointing. My hamburger was good as were the sweet potato fries, but my wife's salad was ho-hum. They do have a free snack bar with two types of dips, cheese and crackers. Quite good actually.