“Solid pizza, good service”

Kapelli's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Boscawen
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had a large pizza and a large fries...for two. The pizza was above average in quality and a nice bargain (13 bucks, I think). The fries were good...but, oddly, came with very little catsup; I am sure they would have given us more, but it was odd.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The nice thing about Kapelli's pizza in Boscawen is that it has a large, peaceful dining room with waitress service. You place your order at the counter and then they bring your food to you. The menu is pretty much what you expect including subs, pizza, salads and much more. The prices are more than reasonable. I stopped by for lunch recently and had a steak and cheese sub which was excellent. Overall, it was a relaxing, pleasant experience. I would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic. Large and only $7.99! Waitress was perfect

Exceptionally clean and even had touch-free toilet flush

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to Kapelli's one afternoon to graphics a couple of subs and head back on the road. We ordered two turkey and cheese subs loaded along with some chips and a couple of drinks. Not to hard. The staff was not really to happy and acted like they had more important things to do. Received my subs and went to the car. We started eating the subs and noticed an awful taste. Didn't think anything of it at first but after tasting it again, I asked my wife if it tasted odd, she said yes. I begin to dissect the sub and smelled the turkey, it was sour and old!. I brought the subs back in and they were in disbelief so I told them to smell the subs; they did and threw them away and asked me what I want to do lol. I told them nothing! I wouldn't want anything else and told them to keep the money because the owner was getting rude and disrespectful and I didn't feel the need to get into a pissing match with him. I have not been here since and will never go back here.

2  Thank More C
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Not really a fan of this place. Got an eggplant parm sub and the eggplant was burnt. The pizza is ok but a bit pricey. I really dislike the steak subs as they are chewy.

1  Thank Nancy D