“Surprisingly good take out”
Review of Shooters Tavern

Shooters Tavern
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeout for a large group and I have to say it was quite good.
A variety of foods from pizza to ribs to lobster Mac. The ribs were quite good, and the lobster rolls had a good amount of tasty lobster inside. Worth it for sure if you’re looking for a takeout option.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I always liked shooters, we would go by after work often and enjoyed the decore and ambiance. But we would often order take out and I swear you show up and that's when they start cooking your food. After 5 years of ordering not a single time was my food ready after waiting 20 minutes and then driving over.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

we were at Steele Hill didn't want to go out they are the only pizza place that delivers up their
small cheese and large mea tlovers Horrible pizza
we have ate here before and food was great I guess just not a good pizza place

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We went on the recommendation of front desk person at hotel. Our server was Becky, She is great, she made us feel very welcomed. She knew all about the craft beer and answered all our questions about the menu. I am picky eater and Becky made sure my order was done to my liking. The sweet potatoes fries are the best. My husband loved his chili. When we come back next month we will definitely be back. Wish they were in our home town.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Food was good. Pizza for an app was a good idea. Soup had good flavor on a cold night.
I will definitely come back when I am in the area. Service was attentive.