“Some of the best bagels in the area”
Review of Bedford Bagel Cafe

Bedford Bagel Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Bedford
Reviewed 17 July 2018

These are definitely some of the best bagels in the area. I would say my only complaint is that I don't find the staff to be that personable. It depends a bit on who you get.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Whether eating in or taking out, you order at the counter and pick up your food at the pick-up counter. Your order is quickly filled. There is a wide variety of very good bagels and many options to go with them.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place has been around for a couple of years and I never tried it. I figured it was like Paneras a bagel place across the street. I was wrong. Great food with a very good variety of bagel sandwiches. They are large and very filling. I was impressed with the selection. They serve Peet's coffee which was also excellent. I would return.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a very simple place. Family friendly for sure and very good food made fresh. I try to have a bagel lox and creme cheese . The lox is fresh and very good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The bagels here are so good! Real NY style bagels with heaping helpings of cream cheese! They have many varieties of bagels and cream cheese! So good! The service is grump but the food is delish

Been to Bedford Bagel Cafe? Share your experiences!