“Trusted employees”
Review of The Inside Scoop

The Inside Scoop
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bedford
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a ice cream lunch they let me sample a flavor, I liked it but was craving the almond joy with strawberries and whipped cream and a cherry on top really good. I forgot my purse at my table and when I got to my next stop I realized it, when I called they had it, Justine found it and put it in the back for me! Thanks Justine you saved my day!

1  Thank nancyirene

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for coffee, ended up getting a muffin for later and a breakfast sandwich. The sandwich was tomato, avocado egg and cheese on a croissant. I had an iced coffee with maple walnut flavoring. I liked it so much I bought a bag of coffee. The inside of the place is pretty cool. Unique design. Friendly staff. I would really like to try the ice cream here some day.

1  Thank jeremyb821
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It's the perfect environment for an impromptu coffee with the girls after our morning workout. The people who work there are extremely friendly and accommodating. Fabulous coffee and even better ice cream!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We love the inside scoop for great coffee with excellent flavors. The staff and owner are always pleasant and the food has never been a disappointment. The ice cream is from a local creamery and top notch. I highly recommend this fantastic now Bedford staple!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This is an Ice Cream place, run by owner Hillary, with a staff who truly enjoy working here and providing warm, honest service. This is my go-to place when I want a sandwich, there is a very complete selection that offers great variety at a fair price. And, they have great coffee selections available as well. Food created with and served with Love. This place is a Treasure, and is very involved in giving back to the Community. If your journey includes driving through Bedford on 101 then you absolutely owe it to yourself to stop in and experience the warmth and love, and great items for your tummy!

Been to The Inside Scoop? Share your experiences!