“Love the Cafe Americano”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Bedford
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I go here at least once a week. Always a good experience. Once I accidently spilled my coffee while adding the cream and sugar and they replaced it without my even asking. It does get very busy, so if you are in a hurry, order ahead.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This Starbucks provides an aesthetically pleasing environment while also serving up incredible service and beverages. I don't normally drink coffee, but I couldn't resist the allure of reasonable priced caffeinated drinks. Thanks Starbucks for making me stay awake in math class!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

A nice newer location. The staff was nice and the place was decently clean and there was a very busy drive through.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016

parking can be a little tough to find ~ wait line was a little long, but no one can make a chai like Starbucks can ~ friendly staff, clean

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I visited this Starbucks while in the area for a conference. I found the service great and my drinks hot which is great when you are drinking tea! The coffee shop is spacious with seating inside as well as outside the building. The parking lot is busy so I opted to park my car in an adjacent parking lot.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!