“The Valhalla for exhausted students”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Bedford
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This Starbucks provides an aesthetically pleasing environment while also serving up incredible service and beverages. I don't normally drink coffee, but I couldn't resist the allure of reasonable priced caffeinated drinks. Thanks Starbucks for making me stay awake in math class!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

A nice newer location. The staff was nice and the place was decently clean and there was a very busy drive through.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

parking can be a little tough to find ~ wait line was a little long, but no one can make a chai like Starbucks can ~ friendly staff, clean

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I visited this Starbucks while in the area for a conference. I found the service great and my drinks hot which is great when you are drinking tea! The coffee shop is spacious with seating inside as well as outside the building. The parking lot is busy so I opted to park my car in an adjacent parking lot.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Love Starbucks, but this location has THE WORST WAIT TIMES EVER!! We would have left, but our order was already in and we were stick in the drive thru!! I think they may need to hire more barristas to accomodate orders, as it seemed busy inside, too!! Love the unsweetened green iced tea! At least this time they got the order right!

1  Thank 23Chase

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!