“Fun Find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We don't get over on River Rd in Bedford, NH too often, but I had to be over there for work and saw this place. We decided to go there with friends and enjoyed it very much! It isn't a big place, and it sure was packed! We were told it would be a 1/2 hr wait for 4 of us, but we were probably seated within 10 minutes. Our server was very nice! The beer choices are pretty good. I ordered the Caesar Salad with Steak Tips. It was tasty! I think everyone enjoyed what they ordered, and we all said we would definitely be returning! We plan to go during warmer weather because they have outside seating.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Was in Bedford for 3 x night's and had a couple of evenings at the RRT. Came here 2015 when I attended a wedding and had a Kobe burger which was great, so had the same again and it was just as good as I remembered. They also have a really good beer selection. I really like this bar and if we ever come back to Bedford will definitely call in again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The Kobe beef cheeseburgers were fantastic and the selection of draft beers was very good. Cool place to hang out and watch sporting events or have a drink after work or just chill.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

If there is ANYTHING at all you ever wanted to try that could possibly be the BEST FOOD EVER, it is here, in the form of an ice cream slider! It was unbelievable! It was the second dessert we had, because you also need to order the sugar donuts with the maple bourbon on the side.
Dinner and apps were fabulous as well. Bacon with syrup dip, buffalo chicken dip... the Ruben, chicken wings, hamburger... all fabulous.
This was our last dinner of our two week road trip through Canada, Maine and New Hampshire... cannot wait to go again!!
Bit of a wait, but it was totally worth it!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great stop on the side of the road. Wasn't expecting much from it but I've been back a few times! Really cool inside and serves wonderful food.

Been to River Road Tavern? Share your experiences!