“Pizza and a pint”

Goffe’s Watering Hole
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Quality food and a nice selection of bee and wine. Pizza, soup and sandwiches along with lighter fare. Dine inside or on the patio it’s all good. This eatery is attached to the Bedford Whole Food. We enjoyed good food and good service.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Expensive but great food and a bar with some good wines! My husband had a beer while I had a glass of Butter.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a good place to go for a quick beer (great variety) and some decent pizza or a sandwich . In the summer they have a nice patio overlooking an historical mill....

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant surprise, hidden behind a Grocery Store.
The menu is not long but has some great choices.
My fried chicken sandwich was excellent and I chose the House Fries (come with rosemary and Parmesan)
One of my friends ordered a Diet Coke and got a seltzery, sweet clear drink. She was not told that they did not have any Pepsi or coke products.
Our server was pleasant and helpful.
The deck has a very nice wooded view.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I shop weekly at Whole Foods and love that I can purchase healthy items for my family. What's wonderful also, is that they offer lots of prepared food selections. There's fresh pizza, Hawaiian food, burritos, salad, antipasto bar, hot meals, sandwiches, salads and more. So on the days I grocery shop I spoil myself and pick up something for the family that I don't have to cook myself. The food is delish.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Goffe’s Watering Hole? Share your experiences!