All reviewsmurphy bedfull kitchenindoor poolnorth conwaygas fireplacethrough rcifirst floorsaco riverstanton housenew hampshireattitash mountainstudio unitno elevatorwasher and dryerwhite mountainsjetted tubpartial kitchen
Reviewed 28 January 2011

It is right across the street from Attitash, which is one of my favorite places to ski in the east. You can't beat the location and our room was super nice. It took the hassle out of the vacation. They also have a nice skating rink, pool, etc.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank MattStone
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I read the previous reviews before my trip off of this site. I even emailed them after reading some reviews and they responded to ease my worries. That is what type of place this is. Their customer service was top notch before my trip and during my trip.

I give this place a total thumbs up. It is about 15-20 minutes to N. Conway, but that did not stop us from having fun in N. Conway. We loved it!! The outlets, the food, the bars...totally fun. What I liked a lot was the service.. most waitresses/waitstaff/bar staff offerred their ideas of what we should do for fun. So the location of this place was not a damper of going into N. Conway to eat/drink and have a good time.

The resort was very nice.. My unit was in the Zealand House.. A time share through RCI. Two bathrooms/a one bedroom townhome w/washer and dryer. I walked in and said "I could live here." That is how nice the unit was. I'm sure other units look different, don't have the same things but this unit was great! The bathtub in the bedroom could fit many..I want one when I decide to upgrade my own home.. The pool was good if you have kids, no kids for this trip so we only went to the pool once. The indoor jacuzzi was much hotter than the outdoor one. The outdoor one was cool to try, but not the best outdoor jacuzzi I have been in. I'm a mother of a 20yr old, a grandmother to a 4year old and I am in my upper 30's..plus single. I can give input from all angles about this place. It is nice for all types.

The resort staff was great. I took a snowshoeing tour with "Patrick" and walked around. My first time snowshoeing and I want to buy a pair now. I went snowmobiling down by the Mt Washington Hotel/Bretton Woods which was only a 20 minute drive or so from this place. Snow tubed at Cranmore which was only 15-20 minutes away, and skied at Attitash which was a one minute walk. So you can not beat this location if you are trying to get somewhere and see things. The restaurant on site was good, but not my party pub that I like. Looks cute, food was what you expect and the staff was nice too.

I had a great time, great service, tons of fun!!!

Some tips for you readers of places to go to. Breakfast; We went to the Blueberry Muffin and Peaches. Of the two.. I loved the Blueberry Muffin. Go outside the box and try a different muffin then the blueberry, and you will understand why. Great place for breakfast with an added touch with a muffin. Peaches was okay, different choices/different atmosphere, but I loved the Blueberry Muffin.

The Moat House brewery has not only the best food, great drinks but had cheap jello shots. $1.00 a jello shot.. how can you say no! The staff was great there- =) We went twice (Mon./Sat) while it wasn't busy on Monday compared to Saturday..the weekend atmosphere was much better.

Mt Washington hotel... We walked into it, had a drink, admired the view. We heard about this bar downstairs from people we met during our week called "The Cave." It's only opened at night, so we couldn't see it..but we heard its a thing to check out.

Delaneys Irish Bar.. Had the best nacho chips and salsa. We tried them at other places and none h ad the same flavor as here. Their burger was good, but not the best burger in that area. Their chips/salsa totally were the best.

My favorite bar was the "Red Parka." Every place we went they would say..Make sure you check out the "Red Parka" and I am glad we did. We went there three times. Mon/Thus and Saturday night. Tons of locals there on Monday for open mic night. Thursday nobody was really there, but we still had a blast-met some other vacationers and then there was Saturday. Don't let the line at the door fool you. Their occupancy limit is only 93, so we waited in line to get in and we again had a blast. This place was NOT packed. You think it would be because of the line, but they look like they follow the rules and don't allow the place to get stuffed with people. The drive back to Attitash is only about 15 minutes from this place. =)

Have fun..I can't wait to return =)

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank bstnldy
Reviewed 8 January 2011

I enjoyed this hotel mainly because of the room we had; If I had been given a room in a different part of the "village", I definitely would not have been happy. We had a studio condo which was slope side. So, if you are vacationing here for skiing/snowboarding, this is perfect, just be sure to specify that you want a slope side room. We had a full kitchen, the buildings looked brand new, and the only thing that suffered was the mattress. It was not as bad as some other places, but not the best either. A great place for a long skiing/snowboarding vacation...very reasonable prices, but do not expect a hotel or hotel luxuries of any type.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank JCarlson1
Reviewed 29 December 2010

Travelled to Bartlett on 20 Dec 2010. Attitash Mountain Village was easy to find and the staff - especially Marc on the Reception Desk, was very helpful. The airline 'lost' our bags and Marc remained cheerful and helpful when things weren't going well for us. The suite that we had was clean, comfortable, had two bathrooms and a large spa bath in the main bedroom. Kitchen was fully stocked and had a good oven. The only minor issue I had was that the heater in the bedroom woke me up each night as it turned on and off. Good access to Bretton Woods skifield and walkable to Attitash Mountain.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarolNZ
Reviewed 9 November 2010

We go away every fall to the mountains and just want peace and quite and sightseeing. The units are set in a neighborhood type resort in wooded areas. Our units were Oversized and they were in great shape, and the units were quite. We went up the end of October so it was not busy. The pool was closed unexpectantly for service 2 days before we got there and I spoke with the front desk ahead of time and they graciously gave us another one bedroom unit for our quests to have their own place, they really took care of us. On the first floor was a full kitchen with everything you need, very clean, washer and dryer, full bath with jacuzzi, livingroom with fireplace, flatscreen tv, balcony and dining room table that fit 10 people.We had a 1BR which was on the 2nd floor and the room was HUGH, with lots of windows looking into the woods with a jacuzzi and fireplace in the bedroom with another bathroom. There is an outlet in the next town over, very quaint shopping in north conway. We loved it

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple