“Love this place”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bear's Lair

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sarah S
“Love this place”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in July 2016

I have stayed at this cabin several times throughout the years. It is in a perfect location to the beaches, casinos, hiking and stores. Way closer to everything then any cabin I have stayed on the California side. I came during 4th of July weekend 2 years in a row because you can easily access the beaches and I have sat in the hot tub at the pool house and watched the fireworks. Can't get a better view then that. I highly recommend this place. Had great customer service every time I have stayed with no issues. I will never stay in a hotel again in Tahoe. The cabin is also spacious and easily fits 8 adults. We found ourselves staying inside enjoying the laidback environment and hanging at the pool having a bbq.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ardeshir...
“Descent cabin, terrible management!”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I liked both the cabin and the location, but wouldn't make the same choice again! Not only the neighbor was rude and irrational, yelling at us for talking in the outdoor parking lot at 10am, the owner / management was quite incompetent and greedy. We were ripped off of our deposit for ridiculous reasons. They charged us left and right on stupid excuses, such as the cushion fallen off the couch on the carpet, thus needs to be dry-washed! ... or the few dirty towels been washed with the rest of the towels have damaged ALL OF THEM thus charging us for an entire towel inventory (17 towels!!!) I'm just saying you might wanna be more considerate of what you sign with these people ...

Your age range 25-34

Travellers are raving about these Zephyr Cove hotels

Ehsan L
“Very cheap owner”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed in many houses all around the world and it was the first time I saw that the owner charged me $70 for getting the towels dirty! While he had already charged us $250 for cleaning fee!!!
That was a very unfair and cheap attitude from the owner!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing stay and great owner!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We'll definitely be coming back to Steve's bear's lair for another Tahoe trip. Thanks Steve! His place was very spacious and cozy for 8 adults. Close to everything, i.e. restaurants, casinos, ski resorts, shopping, and heavenly gondola.

Management Response
14 Mar 2017
Thank you for your great review hope to see you again
Steve and Juanita.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;