Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 128
Caesars
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 157
USD 139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 294
USD 159
Groupon.com
USD 169
  • Pool
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 171
USD 139
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

Ridge View(Stateline)
USD 328
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe(Stateline)
USD 534
USD 503
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
4,243 results
All reviewslake tahoefull bathroomsseparate bathroomsfriday's stationforest buffetfood courtdiamond loungeamerican river cafetop floortable gamesslot machinestotal rewardsgreat roomheavenly gondolacasino floorhotel and casinosage room
Reviewed 7 April 2007

We were pleased with our accomodations at the hotel. Our room was clean and spacious. The "his and hers" bathroom was a nice luxury. We did not have a view in our room, however we really enjoyed the view from the Forest Buffet on the eighteenth floor. All three times we ate there we had a view of the lake. The slots seem to be looser than Vegas. It is about ten to fifteen minute walk to the Gondola to Heavenly Ski Park. Staff was friendly and attentive, even with our very early/late 2 a.m. arrival. Never had to wait for an elevator. They started remodeling (jackhammering) the day before we left. We only heard noise in the casino/lobby area. Ski equipment can be rented in the hotel or next to the Gondola. We would definately stay at Harrah's again.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
6  Thank thematrix
Reviewed 23 March 2007

I booked this room through the hotel's website and got comped for most of my stay because I gamble at several Harrah's casinos.

The hotel is very well-maintained. The exterior areas are clean and impressive. The biggest plus is the staff. Without exception, every member of the hotel staff that we encountered was pleasant, courteous
and extremely helpful. Every request was quickly and efficiently responded to by the staff.

I booked an executive room that had two bathrooms (it wasn't much more expensive than the regular room). The room was very impressive and clean. The bathrooms were spotless and well-maintained -- very impressive. The furnishings in the room were stylish and tasteful.

In sum, I can't think of any negatives about this hotel (I did lose money in the casino though =} ...)

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank JarensDad
Reviewed 16 March 2007

Stayed at Harrahs Jan. 19-23, 2007. Second time in Lake Tahoe and what a beautiful place to be. Enjoyed the entire stay. Harrahs and Harveys are owned by the same company and are connected by an underground tunnel, kinda cool. Quick review,

Check in- fast and courteous
Elevators- maybe the fastest and most efficient ever(not that you
were looking for an elevator review)
Room- Clean, nicely decorated and well kept during stay. Two
bathrooms in our room with TVs.
Casino- Poker room was in Harveys
Comedy Club(located at Harveys)- really enjoyed this also.
Restaurants- ate most meals outside hotel but buffet here
was OK

If you have the time/opportunity go to Zephyr Cove and go snowmobiling, we really has a great time doing this.

Really enjoyed stay, Tahoe and the weather.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
6  Thank RnR-Tejas
Reviewed 5 February 2007

We love staying here. It's walking distance to everything. Once we park our car we can leave it parked and enjoy all we want by walking or taxi. Good places to eat, nice staff and the rooms are great. We LOVE the players card so we can get discounts and offers all year long.
We stayed three times in 2006 and had a blast every time!

tricia and roger

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank LdyGem
Reviewed 5 February 2007

We were travelling back from Arizona to British Colunbia and needed to stop over. I called Harrah's in Reno to get a room.They said they were completely full but could find us a room in Lake Tahoe.

I reminded the reservations person that we travel with our dog He said that Harrah's in Lake Tahoe has a small kennel. We made the detour and arrived at the hotel in the mid afternoon. The place was in an up roar as it was full with the overflow from the events in Reno. Cars, trucks and motorcyles everywhere.

The minute I stopped in Valet lane we were greeted by a very competant and exceptionally helpful Harrah's employee. He offered to guide my wife to the wooded area just above the hotel so the dogs could go for a walk and called another fellow to help with our luggage.

While checking in I asked if I could extend our stay past the 2 nights i had asked for. The desk clerk said that they were totally full but he would check and contact me as soon as he knew. As it turned out he was not successful in finding us a room in Harrah's Lake Tahoe but offered us a room in Harrah's Reno if we wanted. He also had a list of other properties close by in Lake Tahoe that had rooms available as well in two nights time. We just don't see that kind of service and extra effort as often as we would like but to be honest it seems to be prevelant at all the Harrah's properties we have stayed at.

I followed the bell person up to one of the nicest rooms we have stayed in. That's when I remembered my poor wife and the dog! As i was rushing out to find her she appeared with the fellow that had helped with the dog walking chore. They were laughing and he gave me a card to be able to call him if we had anything we needed. It turns out he was a manager of a portion of the hotel and was just helping to greet guests!

All this was just a prelude to a most enjoyable stay. I would recommend a stay at Harrah's Lake Tahoe to anyone. The service is great, the staff friendly and the property well located.

Stayed: August 2006