Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 183
USD 128
  • Restaurant
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 237
USD 157
  • Pool
The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 157
USD 162
USD 124
Priceline
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Travelocity
USD 542
USD 497
4,392 results
All reviewslake tahoeseparate bathroomsfull bathroomsfriday's stationexecutive roomfood courtforest buffetdiamond loungeamerican river cafetop floorslot machinestable gamesgreat roomheavenly gondolatotal rewardscasino floorhotel casino
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 5 days and while we enjoyed the room size and views, we had a recurring problem that was not addressed even after numerous attempts to alert the staff. There is a cabinet in the room that has the TV in the upper section, with doors, and a lower section with drawers, also with doors. One of the doors on the lower cabinet was missing a screw and hung at an angle, thus making closing the door very difficult. In the upper cabinet, the glide for the TV was defective and the TV would slide out when you least expected it, putting your head in danger if you were reaching for something in the lower section. We brought it to the attention of staff each and every day. Everyone was polite and apologetic and promised repairs. They were not done until our last day. The supervisor knocked off 2 breakfast charges from our bill as an apology, but we were perturbed by the lack of customer service. This was the off season and we feel either the repairs should have been made or we should have been moved to another room.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2012

The pluses: Got a great deal on a "luxury room" through Kayak. The room is oversized and has two bathrooms. Great view. Free parking. Friendly staff - especially front desk.

The minuses: Thin walls - could hear toilets flushing. One evening could hear the ice in someone's glass as they were walking down the hall. Take a white noise device.

Beware if you're sensitive to cigarette smoke. Very Smokey!!! We couldn't walk from the front desk to the elevators without smelling lots of smoke.

Felt like we were "nickeled and dimed" as far as room amenties - you have to pay for coffee. The restaurants are pricey - at least $15 for breakfast. We quickly found the IHOP and Subway down the street.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I was backpacking the Tahoe Rim Trail August 2012 and cell phone was totally dead. I needed to get in touch with dh and a place to stay and dinner.

Things that were awesome:
Staff - I'd been backpacking for 4 days and looked and stank like a homeless person. The tourists were freaked out, but the staff was great! Blackjack dealer called me over to ask what trail I was hiking and where I had started, etc. Every staff member was excellent and treated me extremely well.
24 hour room service speed
Room service prices were reasonable. (Quality of the food was... OK. About the same as Dennys.)
Two bathrooms - I didn't need them... but was nice.
Location. Exactly where I needed a hotel. Next to a Raleys grocery store.

Things not so awesome:
Price... $350 (with tax) for a view of the parking garage? I say that this is a $150 or $200 room.
View. Sucked to leave million dollar views from the Tahoe Rim Trail and look out window to the parking garage.
Sticky spot next to bed. Ewww. :(
$6 to make coffee in the room. OK - casinos usually do not have coffee makers. They want you in the casino, not hanging in your room. You pay $50 at Circus Circus... no coffee maker. But JEEZE... for $300, don't charge me $6 to make coffee!
No MSNBC... Fox yes. No MSNBC... was bummed to pay $300 and no MSNBC.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Denise P
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We were staying in Tahoe for a week and were originally looking for a typical llodge type hotel. But....once we started our research, we found Harrahs offered great rates on theie rooms, that have, strangely enough, two bathrooms. We found the staff to be friendly and accommodating and the room to be clean and with comfy beds. It was also centrally located in the casino zone and walking distance to the water. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2012

The standard rooms are quite large, very clean and have 2 small (and old) bathrooms. I could barely figure out what I was watching on the TV in the room so bad the image was! But the price was great especially with an AAA discount. The food in the cafe was quite decent and not expensive. Their casino is probably the nicest one in the area. The location - a block from Heavenly Village - is quite nice. I will probably try the Mariott on my next visitto that area though.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple