Spent three nights at Harrahs and for the most part very nice room. Had to change from 6th floor to 12th floor. They put us in a room right next to outside wall that housed elevator system. So everytime someone got off and on it sounded like the "L" in Chicago. We last 30 minutes then complained. 12th floor had wonderful view of lake and mountains. We stayed in room 1229 and remote worked one night even after they replaced remote still did not work unless you manually pushed buttons on tv. Minor issue. Shows how lazy we are when it comes to a remote control.
Hotel has a deserted feel about it though. For one thing it stunk to high heaven from smoke. Restaurant at bottom of hotel was three quarters shut down and we had to wait 30 minutes for about 7 tables that were operational. So something was going on there. The buffet at top was just OK. Lots of food. It would appear there is half the staff in the hotel. These are just obervations and we still had a nice time. We don't gamble but like the hotel so just try and hold our breath as we walk to door with the smoke smell. They have slot machines right at the corners where you walk to catch elevators and we literally walked through a woman's cloud of cigarette smoke. But as always the staff was courteous and friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline