Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 128
Caesars
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 157
USD 139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 136
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 294
USD 164
USD 139
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 132
Priceline
USD 113
TripAdvisor
Ridge View(Stateline)
USD 328
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe(Stateline)
USD 542
USD 503
Agoda.com
4,238 results
All reviewslake tahoefull bathroomsseparate bathroomsfriday's stationforest buffetfood courtdiamond loungeamerican river cafetop floortable gamesslot machinestotal rewardsgreat roomheavenly gondolacasino floorhotel and casinosage room
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Just got back from 3 nights here.... Went there for a 40th party celebration. It was an eye opener.... The Casino area does not stop.... 24/7....!!!

The rooms were v plush.... Sofa's, beds, tv's.... There were 2 bathrooms and each had a tv in it too.... We were interconnected with friends. Unloaded the drinks on arrival and partied all weekend....

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HOLIDAY2002
Reviewed 25 February 2011

Booked this hotel for a ski/snowboarding trip with my girlfriend (but saying this ideal for boys or girls away) in early February, 2011. Even though there was a lack of snow on the mountains, this didn't deter from a lovely stay, welcoming hotel staff, ideal location to get to the gondola for access into Heavenly ski resort.
The hotel was clean and rooms were very big (Vegas style), and there were enough cuisine, beverage options throughout the hotel, and its sister hotel Harvey's located over the road (which is easily accessible via an underground subway from inside of each hotel). Overall for the price of the rooms, its perfect for what you need, would say venture out of the hotel a lot more than stay in to visit the restaurants/bars within heavenly village.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PinewooDZ
Reviewed 16 February 2011

My wife gave me a hard time when she found out I booked a room at Harrah's. She gave me an even harder time when she saw the room.

I booked it because of convenience. They had quite a few restaurants, Starbucks and lots of other amenities all under one roof. Well, they did have a Starbucks.

I paid for the "Executive Room" and the picture and description painted a pretty scene. In reality it was:

1) Shabby and worn out with 1990s electronics that didn't work.
2) Hair (pubic and other) in the bathtub. That really got my wife going.
3) Two bathrooms... mine had 1 bath towel and hers had 2.
4) I requested an upper floor. They put me on level 4 next to the parking garage.
5) It was Valentine's weekend and yet most of the restaurants were closed. They forgot to mention that on their website.
6) Because of no restaurants we tried room service to get some food. I waited 5 minutes on the phone to be told it would be 45 minutes for a meal. We wound up in the basement restaurant. Note that there is no cellphone service there.
7) One of the squeakiest and cheapest beds I've been in. I must assume they buy their mattresses from the county jail.

Anyway... a dreadful waste of money. And the worst part is my wife was right.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank n_rags
Reviewed 15 February 2011

We had read the past reviews of the hotel right before we arrived and was very concerned regarding some of the statements people had said. But when we arrived we couldn't of been happier! The hotel was very clean, the rooms were way nicer then we ever expected! The his/her bathrooms were amazing!! Big walk in closet, I would highly recommend this hotel! Here is a tip...Coffee Pot in your room-call the front desk they will bring you complimentary coffee without charging you $6 a cup. The only negative comment is there was no safe in the room. With gambling and skiing that would had made us feel better when leaving the room. We have stayed at Harrah's in Las Vegas and now here, I would never hesitate to stay at a Harrah's Hotel! Thanks for a great stay!!

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Went skiing at Heavenly the last weekend on January. I had three comp nights at Harrah’s thanks to a casino host named Joe. The service at the hotel from check in to check out was without flaw. Upon arrival I was upgraded to a spa suite, I believe it was called, and given lounge assess which was delightful. I like the size of the hotel- very easy to navigate unlike some mega resort/casinos. The location to the gondola was nearby which is a plus when shelping skis ect. I had read some previous reviews noting bad service/cleanliness ect- I found none of that. The suite I had was on a smoking floor- room 1546 I believe, however you couldn’t smell smoke anywhere in the room. It was very clean and roomy. The only unpleasant thing I found over my stay was the water pressure/ temp. of the water in the shower was never consistent. Sometimes it wouldn’t even heat up. Not a huge deal, just after a long day of travel from NH to NV I couldn't get a hot shower. I know the hotel had many 'green' things going on so I suspect it had something to do with that.

Again, overall a great stay largely due to the staff - I will be back. P.S. room service was always on time and they will go to Starbucks and deliver a drink to your room- amazing!

Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo