“Quick and easy except check in”
Review of Ridge Pointe Tahoe

Ridge Pointe Tahoe
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Stateline
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I'm back at ridge pointe up kingsbury grade again. I travel here seems like always available one bedside or half room at least one a year winter or summer easy access. Quiet best for adults as jacuzzi on ground seldom used but oversized nice view 2nd floor outside. Easy fifteen minutes from north end of south Tahoe. Don't have to go through the non casino area part of town. Quiet location great rooms BUT new upgrades TV and now blue ray players so far every time I bright up the wrong type of DVDs oh well not any more. Beds are fabulous. In the smaller room which is spacious only lacking stove the bed is a king with plenty of room and pull out couch. Shower is small but everything else is good. Free in suite washer dryer shared by the one bedroom that has their own window and balcony the small room same exterior enrtrance but separate unit door has neither. These unit are designed for the winter ski visitor - look for details room design on the site online self description. Gym and pool table room comfy couch entertainment area leading to secure back area with two bbq and the large outdoor jacuzzi. Location not great but not a hassle to casinos in south Tahoe . They changed the way to get your key but maybe if enough complain they'll change back to the phone in drop box outside the unit key pickup vs drive to main lodge check in half mile away at main facility then back in your car to back around the circle one way drive to the unit building. I like this unit better than the ridge at tramway just back down the one way road as it has a pool and jacuzzi you have a short walk to. U can see my review of it at the other site. U won't be disappointed at this place but hint don't use their free shuttle service if you're in a hurry due to its routing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This place is convenient to ski but there is nothing else around. Unit had good cooking facilities and rooms were large and comfortable. No amenities close by. Looks a bit tatty. Lots of noise from rooms above

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at our unit, one toilet didn't flush, and the toilet for the other room was leaking water on the floor. The heat wasn't working in the bigger unit. I called for maintenance the next morning, and two problems were fixed quickly, but the leaking toilet was not fixed. I had to step in a puddle of cold water whenever I was in this bathroom.

There aren't enough indoor parking spaces when it's snowing.

The smaller unit is noisy. I can hear people walking outside in the hallway and in other units. The laundry machine and dryer in the next unit are on the other side of the wall of the head of the bed in the smaller unit. I had to listen to the noisy washer and dryer until 11 pm, and I wanted to go to sleep early.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Staying at the hotel that connects RIGHT to heavenly from stagecoach lift on the Nevada side is pretty SWEET.. so why wouldn't we stay there? WE HAD TOO.. not realizing "The Ridge" had way more buildings than just the tower which is right across from the registration desk (our friends stayed there last weekend) with a HUGE hot tub inside the room and a fire place.. So my boyfriend and I were very excited for all that.. HOWEVER once we checked in we had to backtrack onto Tramway drive and were booked into a motel 6 looking building named "the ridge" confused that they had more than 1, we still were optimistic and excited to start our bath.. but once we walked in, it was like a little condo, king size bed, little kitchen, huge tv, and the smallest bathroom with a tiny shower... SAD we didn't get a bath tub, we settled for the awesome sleep number bed. Then as we settled in for the night, our neighbors were very loud, we think the kid may have had mental issues, however he was up screaming till about 12am, and then at 830am his mom was CLACKING the dishes louder than we could imagine.. thinking that maybe they lived there since she was doing dishes for over 30 minutes... I couldn't believe the amount of noise they both created just being.. highly disappointed in my stay, I will demand for the Ridge TOWER... because I think all the other "Ridges" are also apartment complexes.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I saw quite a few reviews on this place which really do not give the units at Ridge Pointe the compliments they deserve. The 2 bedroom unit we were in was very large. It was a large one bedroom with a studio lockoff. Big kitchen and livingroom area and jacuzzi in the master bedroom. It was very well maintained. We went in April 2016 for my children's Spring Break. There are sooo many amenities. We rented out the gameroom, the tennis court/basketball court, and racquetball rooms. Every day and night there was something else to do. My 13 year old son had tennis lessons and there were different movies there every night.
A couple of days we went down to South Lake Tahoe and explored the shops and walked along the beach. I found the staff there to be very cordial and they knew us by name by the end of the trip. This is part of the Ridge Tahoe Resort. There was a pool and Jacuzzi at our location as well as many additional amenities at The Ridge itself. Anytime you wanted a bus to come get you, you just called. There is also complimentary bus service down to Stateline. My children still talk about it and want to go back!

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank Hiptovacation
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stateline
4.5 km away
0.4 km away
The Ridge Tahoe
The Ridge Tahoe
#5 of 9 in Stateline

Been to Ridge Pointe Tahoe? Share your experiences!