Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 279
USD 230
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 320
USD 290
  • Restaurant
USD 310
USD 233
Priceline
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 242
Ridge View(Stateline)
USD 408
USD 369
Priceline
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
USD 342
USD 260
USD 261
TripAdvisor
USD 593
Agoda.com
All reviewswasher dryerindoor parkingcasino areapool and jacuzzikingsbury gradeeasy accessunitsbedroomkeytramwaycouchmaintenance
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at our unit, one toilet didn't flush, and the toilet for the other room was leaking water on the floor. The heat wasn't working in the bigger unit. I called for maintenance the next morning, and two problems were fixed quickly, but the leaking toilet was not fixed. I had to step in a puddle of cold water whenever I was in this bathroom.

There aren't enough indoor parking spaces when it's snowing.

The smaller unit is noisy. I can hear people walking outside in the hallway and in other units. The laundry machine and dryer in the next unit are on the other side of the wall of the head of the bed in the smaller unit. I had to listen to the noisy washer and dryer until 11 pm, and I wanted to go to sleep early.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Staying at the hotel that connects RIGHT to heavenly from stagecoach lift on the Nevada side is pretty SWEET.. so why wouldn't we stay there? WE HAD TOO.. not realizing "The Ridge" had way more buildings than just the tower which is right across from the registration desk (our friends stayed there last weekend) with a HUGE hot tub inside the room and a fire place.. So my boyfriend and I were very excited for all that.. HOWEVER once we checked in we had to backtrack onto Tramway drive and were booked into a motel 6 looking building named "the ridge" confused that they had more than 1, we still were optimistic and excited to start our bath.. but once we walked in, it was like a little condo, king size bed, little kitchen, huge tv, and the smallest bathroom with a tiny shower... SAD we didn't get a bath tub, we settled for the awesome sleep number bed. Then as we settled in for the night, our neighbors were very loud, we think the kid may have had mental issues, however he was up screaming till about 12am, and then at 830am his mom was CLACKING the dishes louder than we could imagine.. thinking that maybe they lived there since she was doing dishes for over 30 minutes... I couldn't believe the amount of noise they both created just being.. highly disappointed in my stay, I will demand for the Ridge TOWER... because I think all the other "Ridges" are also apartment complexes.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Jaslynn L
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I saw quite a few reviews on this place which really do not give the units at Ridge Pointe the compliments they deserve. The 2 bedroom unit we were in was very large. It was a large one bedroom with a studio lockoff. Big kitchen and livingroom area and jacuzzi in the master bedroom. It was very well maintained. We went in April 2016 for my children's Spring Break. There are sooo many amenities. We rented out the gameroom, the tennis court/basketball court, and racquetball rooms. Every day and night there was something else to do. My 13 year old son had tennis lessons and there were different movies there every night.
A couple of days we went down to South Lake Tahoe and explored the shops and walked along the beach. I found the staff there to be very cordial and they knew us by name by the end of the trip. This is part of the Ridge Tahoe Resort. There was a pool and Jacuzzi at our location as well as many additional amenities at The Ridge itself. Anytime you wanted a bus to come get you, you just called. There is also complimentary bus service down to Stateline. My children still talk about it and want to go back!

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank Hiptovacation
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We had a lovely room but........ The pictures that are on booking.com are very misleading and the description does not CLEARLY explain that the pools and the kids arcade are all at the property called The Ridge View which we had to drive too. A lot of money for inconvenience and disappointment for my Grandchild. Also you have to pay for wifi.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindabelair
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Check in was smooth, but needed to renew a room key a few days later (not an unusual event). Front desk had us listed as a "no show" even though we had been there for a few days. Spa desk was clueless where some activities were being held. Otherwise, a fun place with lots of activities. Free shuttles to and from casinos. Wifi $20/wk, but complimentary at resorts with more Class.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple