“Consistantly Good Stay”

Harveys Lake Tahoe
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Stateline
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Few extra steps away from Heavenly's Gondola, but definately worth the walk! From check-in to check-out, had a wonderful stay. Front desk staff are very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Outdoor jacuzzi was wonderful after a day of great skiing. Do think they should keep it open to at least 10pm rather than closing at 9pm. Sage room is always a great choice for dinner. This time we stopped in for nice glass of wine and oysters on the half shell. Middle of winter in the mountains and serving oysters, yum! Will remain loyal winter time vistors!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CJ4UNME

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed here in Sept 2011. I had a great time in Lake Tahoe. This particular property has a nice location - it isn't far from the lake itself, and it is also across the road from Heavenly Gondola and several other restaurants.

Hotel - check in was very easy (we got there a little early and the room wasn't ready, but the front desk offered to hold our luggage and call me on my cell phone when the room was ready.) The room was very spacious and clean and the view was gorgeous.

Restaurants - we ate at Cabo Wabo and had a great time. I'd say the meal was a little above average for typical Tex Mex chains. We also ate across the street at the Driftwood cafe - their breakfasts are amazing! We also ate at Artemis grill - this place had WONDERFUL Greek dishes - in fact we went back a 2nd night.

Casino - I didn't play much, but my boyfriend used the poker room several times and found it to be quite nice.

I would definitely stay at Harvey's again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Hotel can use a face lift. While my room is very large. I am a bit disappointed with the furnishing. They are a bit old and tired. Nice wi-fi - free to me.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

our stay at here was excellant.The room was clean,bathroom modern and clean ,check-in no problem.Check-out lady very nice.very close to skiing.Only bad thing was weather for skiing,too windy, shut down gondola

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Stayed three nights in a Luxury King Room in the Lake Tower at Harvey's in mid-March. This was the 5th time I have stayed at Harvey's and I wasn't disappointed in any way. I normally stay in a Premium room but picked the Luxury room in that they have been renovated with new furnishings and a flat screen TV, and you even have a small refrigerator. No coffee maker but Starbucks is in the Lobby. I was on the 7th floor and had a decent view of the lake and mountains, which were extremely pretty with all the snow. Heavenly had gotten 46 inches of snow the night before I arrived. The bed was extremely comfortable, not too firm and not too soft. Ate several meals at Harrahs/Harveys as you got a 10% discount with your Total Rewards card. Was very disappointed with the food at American River Cafe, Forrest Buffet was excellent and worth the price, and pizza at Straw Hat was excellent. Didn't have any luck gambling but enjoyed myself. Staff are very friendly and helpful at Harveys. Will definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stateline
0.3 km away
Lakeside Inn and Casino
Lakeside Inn and Casino
#2 of 9 in Stateline
0.5 km away
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe - 1 to 3 bedrooms & Pent.
Grand Residences by Marriott, Ta...
#8 of 65 in South Lake Tahoe
0.4 km away
Marriott's Timber Lodge
Marriott's Timber Lodge
#9 of 65 in South Lake Tahoe

Been to Harveys Lake Tahoe? Share your experiences!