All reviews casino restaurant truck stop next door beds were hard waffle maker room was clean overnight stop continental breakfast yogurt hot august nights staff was very friendly and helpful pleasant stay cleaning staff would stay here again reno nevada smoking laundry
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

A one-day stay during our trip from San Francisco to Yellowstone NP. Hotel well located, easy to find. Check in quickly. Rooms very spacious and clean, interestingly arranged. Breakfast very rich in American style. We missed fresh vegetables. For those looking for entertainment next to the hotel is a casino. We did not use the pool - time was out. In general, the hotel is worth recommending.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018

As other reviews state, pretty much a typical Super 8. Did have interior corridors, and room and furnishings were probably a bit above the usual Super 8 decor. Not a good value for $100+ / night, but it was a Friday, and every hotel and Reno/Sparks raises rates on weekends, to that is to be expected. No major problems, and room was surprisingly quiet, so all was OK.

Room Tip: Top floor may be quietest
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Typical Super 8 stay. We got a clean spacious room at a good price. The property is clean and well kept, and staff were polite and well informed. The breakfast fare was the normal stuff, served in a clean roomy environment. Stay was nothing special, but it was clean and comfortable, and the price was right. I would stay there again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Only saw my room and it was comfortable and clean.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This is a great place if you have animals. We chose this location because it was at a truck stop, and they had no issues with us brining our 2 dogs, one of which is a Rottweiler. The night time staff are stellar! The only thing we had an issue with was the smell of smoke in the hallways. Unfortunately, when you allow smoking in any rooms it will waft to all floors. Other than that we will definitely be staying here again when in Reno/Sparks.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 August 2018

This wasn’t my first trip to this hotel yet it was my worst. There was a delay of 3 hours for check in. There wasn’t a TV remote. The 2 table lamps didn’t work. Had to charge my phone in the bathroom. There was half eaten food and other trash on the floor. Barking dog that kept me up half the night. Not today happy with this stay

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LauraD535, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sparks/Reno Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

I am very sorry to hear about your stay. This was a huge event weekend for us, and I had a employee walk out we were all cleaning rooms to get them ready. I do apologize for your very unhappy stay. This was very unacceptable.