“AYCE Lunch Special”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #58 of 262 Restaurants in Sparks
Reviewed 16 September 2016

This is connected to the Shanghai restaurant. I love both places, but some of my friends don't really like sushi. (Their loss, right?) So, I can go here and sit at the bar (or table, but I never do) and order AYCE sushi, while my friend can order off of the full Chinese menu. It's probably best to sit at the bar while doing this, so the chef can be sure you are not sharing your sushi. Plus, Monday-Thursday the lunch price for AYCE sushi is probably the lowest in town! I'm not going to tell you how much, 'cause I want you to go there and check it out for yourself! Great neighborhood place. Clean & friendly.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

YUMMMMMM! Always a pleasure visiting the guys over at the Sushi House! Great food, nice folks, fast service...always fun!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I like sushi... PERIOD. And Sushi House fits the bill pretty well. It's not quite perfect, but good enough to pass most food critics review. Good service, fresh fish, and a wide selection of sushi combinations and maki. I have no trouble recommending this place to drop in for nigiri and maki.

The all you can eat special is worth the visit (or multiple visits) all by itself.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We love this place. The value and the food are great. This is really good Sushi and the all you can eat offer is truly a big bargain. The chefs are wonderful and all the staff are friendly, helpful, and courteous. We go once a
month and take our out of town friends there all the time.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I'm a bit of a snob with Chinese food. Everything I tried was amazing...potstickers, curry chicken, and Hong Kong style noodles did not disappoint. Portions were perfect for sharing!

Been to Sushi House? Share your experiences!