“Best Thai”
Review of Simply Thai

Simply Thai
Ranked #28 of 273 Restaurants in Sparks
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I had the Yellow Curry with chicken. Delicious. My husband loves their Coconut Special. Love the lunch special with wonton appetizer.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We live in this area and have eaten here several times. The food has always been excellent and the atmosphere is calm and pleasant. The service is also great. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

While working in the Middle East, I grew very fond of Thai food, and especially Thai green curry. Simply Thai around 15 minutes north of Reno-Sparks in Spanish Springs is a true find. Greatest green curry I've had anywhere in America. The quaint little restaurant is tucked away next to a 7-11. The husband and wife team that run the place are very hospitable with great service. Well worth the drive if you like Thai food..

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

This was my first dinner at Simply Thai but won't be my last. The restaurant is almost hidden in a corner of the shopping center so wasn't at all busy. There were more selections on the menu than I have see at other larger Thai restaurants. Definitely something for everyone. I enjoy Thai noodles and selected the Golden Noodles with tofu. Excellent flavor, vegetables were crunchy, noodles were firm and the tofu had been cubed and baked. Portion size was filling without being too much. Price under $10.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at Simply Thai several times and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and delicious. Service is fairly quick and the owners are very nice. Simply Thai is worth the drive out to Spanish Springs.

Been to Simply Thai? Share your experiences!