All reviews freeway side front desk yogurt indoor pool free breakfast sleeping area room was clean easy access hot tub nice stay coffee pot night stay we've stayed reno casino utah crib
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

PLUS: The hotel is clean and this is important. Good house keeping service.
Hotel itself quiet old,(I am Marriott member, so can compare :) ) and comparing with other hotel's in Reno quite pricy.
I had some issues with my credit card that was charged every second day day a weird amount's due to hotel mistake.
That was resolved by hotel management, but caused me additional charges/fees due to currency exchange...Thats why I give only 2 stars

Regards,
Kasia

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Janell M, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Kasia,

Thank you for completing the review. I apologize regarding the issues you experienced with your credit card. I am glad we were able to fix the error. Please know the issues you experienced were addressed. We do hope you will stay with us in the future when you travel to the Reno/Sparks area.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

this hotel is a perfect example of what the fairfield inn chain is supposed to be. it is not supposed to be a ritzy high-end marriott, but it does offer anything a traveler needs unless he wants to pay triple for luxury. the only amenity that my room lacked was a microwave. there was a big bare spot on top of the cabinet that the fridge was in, and i suspect there previously was a microwave there; maybe it broke down? but everything else was provided, giant screen TV, free wifi, iron/board, hair dryer etc etc. very clean room, nicely furnished. bathroom as clean as a surgical center. very comfy bed with very nice and very clean linen. the whole room very clean and like-new. front desk staff extraordinarily helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank The_Hobes
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The staff is exceptional. Very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are adequate and comfortable. Large bathrooms and very clean. The hotel is close to the highway with easy access for driving travelers, lessening any waisted time getting on the road. Breakfast in the morning was great, food and fruit was fresh and far better than the adverage buffett. Would surely come back. One think does strike me as very odd...the coffee pot ,coffee and cups are located on the counter in the bathrooms. There seems to be plenty of space on the counters in the sleeping area for these items but none the less,they are in the bathroom.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and we happy. Felt very save here!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank natureloving_nina
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Great location. Very close to the highway, next to a gas station/Mcdonalds/Del taco, and within 15 mins or so from the airport.

Staff was super friendly! Our flight was early and we were going to miss breakfast, they were able to hook us up with a brown bag to go, how awesome is that.

Lastly, they also upgrade my room free of charge. I highly recommend this place!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank charlesvincenta
00gc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Charlesvincent A,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks. It was a pleasure to know you loved our convenient location. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service to our guests, and reading your comments assures me we are on the right track. Thanks for the recommendation, and we can't wait to see you back soon.

Yours In Hospitality,
Brad Lassner

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We have never stayed at a Fairfield Inn by Marriott. We stayed in a suite which was very comfortable. It was nice having a separate room to watch TV. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Bed too soft for our liking, but still very pleased with our stay. Only bummer was that our room faced the freeway which was loud all night. Ask for a room opposite the freeway if possible. Overall, very pleased and would stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kiddergirl
00gc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Kiddergirl,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks while visiting your family. We are happy to know you liked your well-appointed room and that your overall experience was a pleasant one. However, I regret that the noise from the freeway disrupted your sleep. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to seeing you back.

Yours In Hospitality,