4,998 results
All reviewswest towerhash housediamond loungelake tahoetable gamesnice roomhotel and casinoget awayichibanbuffetsteakhouseslotsfunemployeesstarbucksseniorsvalet
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I usually stay at GSR but I decided to stay somewhere else for a change. What a terrible mistake that turned out to be. My first room (1345) was in the worst condition I've ever seen a hotel room in. Everything was dirty, the hotel papers were stuck to the table, the shower looked like someone threw dirt in it and used it as a toilet. It smelled like a mixture of hookers and wet socks. I then went down to the front desk and Bob promptly switched my room for me. Nonetheless this room was no better. There was eaten shrimp, and shrimp waste scattered through-out the balcony. For someone whos allergic this can prove fatal. This room also smelled terrible. I tracked down a housekeeping manager and he came to check it out, Instead of doing something about it he took 20+ minutes to find a subordinate to do it for him. When his subordinate came she wiped up the shrimp, replaced the opened water bottle and sprayed some cleaner on the floor (figures that's what they deem to be cleaning).
I wouldnt eat at the buffet again even it was for free. Terrible service and god-awful food. I decided to check out the pool and instantly became very itchy and ended up with a terrible headache.
In general the hotel is extremely run down and is in desperate need of a makeover/updates. I'd reccomend staying elsewhere in Reno if you value your health and comfort. But if you don't mind the smell of hookers and meth then Harrah's is the hotel for you. FYI I'm really not much of a complainer as i've worked in the hospitality/service industry but this is absolutely not acceptable! STAY AWAY!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank 843craigk
HarrahsReno, Customer Service at Harrah's Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your remarks have been forwarded to our Hotel Management Team and the Housekeeping Department.

We appreciate hearing from you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The facility and room were okay for the price paid. The hotel could use some modernization but it was clean and the help friendly. The casino was large and the dealers very helpful. The restaurants were very good. The location was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for visiting us. I am happy that the dealers were very helpful to you and that you enjoyed our restaurants and location.

Please come see our show in Sammy's Showroom: "Simply The Best" is The Tina Turner Story, Thursday through Saturday, 7:30 PM through June 30. We also have our upcoming Summer Concert Series on the Plaza: Michael Franti, Friday, June 29; Big Bad Boogie Rock, Saturday, June 30; Power Play, Saturday, July 7; Smash City, Saturday, July 14; Little Joe & La Familia, Saturday, July 28 and August has a whole new line up coming.

We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Rooms were clean and adequate. Casino was small and spread out. It is across the street from Eldorado and Silver Legacy which are much more modern and larger. Casino had poor ventilation and here was a distasteful odor in the casino, primarily from stale smoke.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CraigN
HarrahsReno, Customer Service at Harrah's Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for visiting us.

Please come see our show in Sammy's Showroom: "Simply The Best" is The Tina Turner Story, Thursday through Saturday, 7:30 PM through June 30. We also have our upcoming Summer Concert Series on the Plaza: Michael Franti, Friday, June 29 and Big Bad Boogie Rock, Saturday, June 30 and July has a whole new line up coming. I hope you tried our world-famous Steak House located in the lower level of Sammy's Casino during your visit. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The casino does not have the latest interactive slot machines. The whole place needs a makeover. The carpet throughout the facility is dirty and worn out. We could never get the water temperature regulated in our shower. Our (non-smoking) room smelled like cigarettes and stayed hot...even after calling maintenance our room never cooled off. The beds were comfortable.

Room Tip: Room smelled like cigarette smoke
1  Thank Iranoff

Thank you for visiting us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Went to Reno for my best friends daughters wedding had booked hotel a few months before.
Terrible room, hotel is run down, there was a very bad odor going to the elevators to the room. The toilet backed up in the room I ended up leaving Sat night instead of Monday which was my check out date.

2  Thank Dagwoodandmaxx

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.