All reviews great dog hard boiled eggs room was clean close to the airport continental breakfast yogurt convenient location place to stay easy access king bed freeway pets nevada
Reviewed 16 June 2018

La Quinta is well located with easy freeway access. the staff is friendly and courteous and check in / check out is quick and easy. Good deal for the price. Plenty of parking and the pool was refreshing on a hot day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I love La Quintas, but this hardly rates as one. It is an old, rather shabby 1960s-era motel style with practically no available outlets, no wall insulation (I was awakened several times by very loud sex upstairs), none of the famous pillowtop mattresses, no hot tub. It is also in an "urban desert" away from any restaurants. It was clean, the staff was gracious, the airport proximity was nice, but I feel I overpaid for what I got and this was not up to La Quinta standards.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank laurajeanw2018
Erin T, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us feedback. I apologize for outlet and noise issues you encountered during your stay. We are working on a solution for the outlets in all guest rooms and we will discuss what can be done about the insulation during our upcoming renovation. We are happy that our staff provided clean accommodations and gracious service. We hope to have you as our guest again to see our improvements.

La Quinta Reno

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This is an older Laquinta with entrance to rooms from the outside. It has been well maintained and our room was very clean and smelled clean. The pet area is beautiful with waste bags and plenty of green grass and walkways. (Again my rant. Pick up after your pets. Do not take advantage of our pet friendly hotels. I’m old enough to remember when they were not welcome.). I did not eat here as we had other plans. The staff were friendly and efficient. Easy on and off the freeway. Plenty of parking for bigger rigs and RV. The price is very reasonable. They gave us a room with “two queens”. But they were more like a full size. For this reason and because it is older I gave it 3 Stars. I will stay here again on my next trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Very conveniently located near the airport. Staff are friendly and helpful. Shuttle service starts earlier than breakfast thus, I cannot rate breakfast. Accommodations are a bit dark and seem outdated. No elevator, so ask for an accessible room if you have difficulty with stairs or lots of luggage. Have used the "Stay and Park" rate.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Best hotel for people with pets - a large exterior pet area. Rooms and bathrooms are very large with good accommodations (comfortable beds and pillows, a table/desk with chairs and walking room). Our room was very clean, and the friendliest staff! Some areas needed a little more attention to detail, such as a small amount of mold on the silicone in the tub and shower curtain, but then my own home likely has the same.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family