“Good Pizza and calamari”
Review of Cafe Alfresco

Cafe Alfresco
Ranked #58 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Description: Café Alfresco serves up brick-oven wood-fired pizzas, creative pastas and fresh salads. In addition, you'll find a vast selection of tasty sandwiches, grilled Paninis, hearty homemade minestrone and asparagus soups, freshly baked bread sticks and more than ten varieties of house-made gelato. Located on main casino floor adjacent to Toucan Charlie's Buffet & Grille.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Try the fried calamari aside from the good combo pizza. Although, the ice cream can be improved. Certainly not a gelato as it claims.

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Cafe Alfresco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at Café Alfresco. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Calamari and the Brick-Oven Combo Pizza. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the Gelato. We appreciate your feedback and learn from the opportunities we have. I look forward to your return visit with a much more pleasant experience at our restaurant.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I was staying just for one night at the Atlantis Casino and wanted to have a nice salad for dinner. I ordered the Santa Fe Chicken Salad and it was delicious. Cost for the salad and ice tea was around $16.
Service was excellent. As it was midweek, it was not busy.
Great place to eat if you're staying at the Atlantis Casino.

2  Thank PLan977
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Cafe Alfresco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at Café Alfresco. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Santa Fe Chicken Salad, the Iced Tea and that the service was excellent. I look forward to your next stay in Paradise!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I frequent the Atlantis a few times a year, had a omelet at the Purple Parrot, was ok a little bland! Although Cafe Alfresco is AMAZING!! Our server Dee Dee went out of her way to get us a order of chicken wings that was not on the menu in which we told her she did not have to. She certainly is a very pleasant waitress! Keep her on board!!!!! The Maui Pizza will always be my favorite very tasty and delicious, Awesome sauce!

2  Thank highdesert0849

Thank for being a valued guest and for posting your comments about your dining experience at Café Alfresco. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your omelet at the Purple Parrot. We appreciate your feedback and learn from the opportunities that we have. On a positive note, I am delighted to hear that you love the Maui Pizza and that DeeDee went above and beyond to ensure your dining experience was an excellent one. I hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful lunch at Cafe Alfresco on Monday.
We enjoyed our server Dee-Dee very much. we noticed the cafe was very busy. Yet, Dee-Dee was running around and smiling the whole time. We asked for a special made pasta, she brought it out and we were amazed that it taste EXACTLY how we ordered it. Shes very professinoal at her job. We very much enjoyed her company.
WE WILL RETURN SOON.

1  Thank joanna123514

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at Café Alfresco. I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband had a wonderful lunch and that DeeDee went above and beyond to ensure your dining experience was an excellent one. I hope to see both of you again, real soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The food quality is similar to Cheesecake Factory. Pricing is much more reasonable. We thought the food would be so-so, but better than we thought.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at Café Alfresco. I am pleased to hear that our culinary selections exceeded your expectation. I hope you will visit again soon.

Been to Cafe Alfresco? Share your experiences!