“Birthday breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was a great place to have breakfast especially when it was free. I joined the email club and for your birthday you get a free breakfast. Which consisted of pancakes or waffle two bacon or sausage link with eggs. The food never disappoints and the serving size is very generous.

There are newer reviews for Black Bear Diner

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Party of four for a. Light late lunch , very accomadating - split entrees for us no charge.
Had breakfast at Lake Havasu location also very good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Busy place but worth it! Had the waffle, 2eggs & bacon! Wow delicious! & filling! The waffle was lite & fluffy took 2 syrups to soak in the way I like it! Susie was busy but never too busy to stop & ask how I was doing! Will go again!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy when we arrived. This led me to believe that our order would take awhile to come out. The menu was a bit scattered, and slightly pricey. However, you get what you pay for here. The food was perfect, portions large, and it came out quickly. I recommend this for anyone looking for a big meal during the day.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were scouting around for dinner somewhere that seemed homey rather than upscale and wandered into the Black Bear Diner. We were seated right away in a booth and presented with newspaper menus. Our server was friendly and efficient. The decor is amusing. While we waited (not long!) for our food to be cooked and delivered, we had fun glancing around the room pointing out the various bear-themed items. One feature of the menu is that they offer smaller portions of the top menu items; after I ate the house salad, I was glad I ordered one of those "little less" entrees! My husband had meatloaf, son had chicken parm, and I had tri-tip. The place is not cheap eats ($14.50, $15.50, and $14, respectively) but it's good and there is a lot of it! The desserts looked amazing but we had no room for them. They serve breakfast all day and they have a "cubs" menu for kids with a section for "big cubs." There is even a small gift shop with bear-themed t-shirts and trinkets.

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!