“Average food with bad setvice”
Review of Mellow Fellow

Mellow Fellow
Ranked #244 of 1,017 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Took us about 10 mins to get a waiter to our table. He dropped off menus but didn’t take our drink order. Bartender finally came over - didn’t have any diet sodas as they were flat. Chicken sliders were so over cooked they were inedible. Fish tacos were okay. French fries were the highlight of our meal. Too many other places in the area to eat here again

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I was staying at the hotel across the street and the nice ladies at the front desk recommended Mellow Fellow. I grabbed a "hot mess burger" the first night and it was what dreams are made of. Any restaurant that overuses brisket is A-OK in my book. The service was super friendly and beer selection was great, so I made the easy walk across the street the second night of my stay as well. I highly recommend checking this place out if you're up for a casual burger and a beer but want some great tasting food and excellent service!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while in town for a conference. The food is amazing and the service is even better! Fried chicken sandwich with tots is where it's at! I will definitely come back and highly recommend the food and atmosphere if you're in Reno!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I picked the Mellow Fellow because it’s across the street from my hotel (Marriott Courtyard Reno Downtown/Riverfront). I showed up about a half hour before they close and was welcomed with a cheery what can I get for you? Ordered a burger on recommendation (picked the chorizo burger). It was as I expected it (a little heat, but not too much). Good food, great service!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

With a friendly staff this place is a must visit for those of Yu who like a good beer selection mixed with some good eats. Also serving up several different types of poutine.

Been to Mellow Fellow? Share your experiences!