New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #14 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Sandy, Utah
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

You will not find a place for $129 per night that will beat this award winning Comfort Inn. The staff was professional, if not friendly and the breakfast was excellent. The rooms are very well appointed and the management appears to take personal pride in maintaining an excellent property. The Comfort Inn is a few block from the airport and convenient to anywhere in the city. I have stayed in many hotels in Reno. This is my favorite.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeff H
RenoComfortOwner, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, 3 March 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We here at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport are very glad to hear you had and excellent stay with us. We look forward to having you back here the next time you decide to spend the night in Reno, NV.

Comfort Inn and Suites Airport - Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
OLYMPIA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

My wife doesn't like the big Casinos, so we look for a smaller hotel where we can get a room on the ground floor. Frankly, in Reno, small hotels that are not dives are hard to find. After driving all over Reno, we finally found this Comfort Inn, near the airport but snuggled back away from the freeway and traffic noise. It was quiet, fairly priced, clean and had the necessary ammenities. They provide a good breakfast that is beyond what one would get elsewhere. I wish I had my tab with me so that I could have looked up the rating on Trip Advisor. When I looked at the ratings later, this would have been my first stop.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 98502
everywhere
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

I walked into the front lobby area to inquire about rates, etc. I was given the rack rate right off the top. I explained that I qualify for a corporate discount and I am also a Platinum Preferred member with Choice Hotels. The man at the counter would not budge off his price when I explained that $89.99 was high compared to the other comparable hotels in the Reno area he got angry at me and said, "well that is YOUR price and it won't change". He was rude and unprofessional and I walked out. Money clearly seemed to be the primary object here, not customer service and respect for your guests. I ended up staying in a nice clean room not far from here for only $29.99

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank FridaKa
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

Our family had to drive five hours to get to the Reno airport so we decided to stay in Reno the night before and leave our car at the motel. The Comfort inn and Suites entire staff was so pleasant and easy to work with. Their shuttle service to and from the airport is on demand but they are so close plus the staff really cares about service so the response time was almost immediate. We also enjoyed the clean, quiet room and the breakfast was more than adequate. We will definitely stay here anytime we use the airport in Reno.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank DreamBigLiveBig
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2011

Despite being close to an airport, this hotel was quiet. It also sets back off the main road. Restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance. We got a wonderful night's sleep in their comfortable bed within a nice size room. The breakfast was the traditional - nothing spectacular.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple