“Terrific restaurant in the heart of Reno”
Review of Wild River Grille

Wild River Grille
Ranked #17 of 1,016 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mill
Transit: The RTC Ride public bus system stops just a few steps from Wild River Grille, and the free RTC Sierra Spirit also has nearby routes convenient to the restaurant.
Description: Perfectly positioned in the very heart of Reno on the Truckee River, Wild River Grille provides warm, attentive service in a sophisticated but relaxed setting. Inspired by the region’s natural beauty the lush, woodsy interior provides an amazing setting or... enjoy the fresh air of Reno"s best patio on the famed Downtown Riverwalk. Executive Chef Joe Bell and Sous Chef Jessica Marrufo present seasonal and locally sourced menus featuring Nouveau American cuisine complemented by innovative comfort foods. The full bars offer a varied selection of wines from around the globe, refreshing beers, and handcrafted cocktails made from fresh squeezed juices and house liquor infusions. Next door, Wild River Grille’s sister restaurant, the River Room, offers a group-friendly, spacious interior, full bar,and décor that pays tribute to the city’s heyday. Wild River Grille serves lunch and dinner seven days a week starting at 11 am with live music nightly and Happy Hour Mon-Fri, 4-6pm
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a terrific dinner at Wild River Grille during a visit to Reno. The menu provided great variety and the food was well prepared.

Our waiter was very friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing. With a convenient location right on the riverfront, this is a great restaurant to consider in downtown Reno.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in here for lunch. I hadn't eaten here for a few years but the food is so good! I had the brie and pear sandwich and my mom had the soup and salad. The fig jam on my sandwich was delicious. A few of the pears were tough and hard to chew but overall it was very good. Our waiter, Juan, was very attentive and friendly (as was all the staff). You can't beat the location right next to the river either. Iwill definitely be coming back here soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We weren't quite sure what to expect when we were looking for a restaurant but were pleasantly surprised with Wild River Grille. I would suggest making reservations so you can eat on their outdoor patio and enjoy the view and live music. My husband had the special which, while kind of pricey, was excellent. We did not have reservations but were seated inside very quickly. We received excellent service and enjoyed a great meal together.

1  Thank Christy B
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch this past weekend with several friends. All our food was very tasty. I had the bruschetta which was very good if a bit untraditional with melted mozzarella on top, but very tasty! Also had the pear and fig sandwich which was also yummy if sticky! Lovely restaurant!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We went in for a quick lunch and sat outside along the river; it was lovely! The Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos were fantastic; fresh ingredients and flavorful. I chose the avocado salad as a side; the lemon basil dressing was delicious and the salad was super fresh and the perfect size. My dining companion ordered the same tacos served with sweet potato fries and were equally as pleased. The other person at the table ordered the Wild River Salad and it too was very fresh and flavorful. We highly recommend and will be back! Pleasant service and great setting.

Been to Wild River Grille? Share your experiences!