“Great diner!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

While this casino is a bit sketchy it is worth a stop to go to the diner in the back - food was awesome! My husband got the famous Awful Awful burger and I had a BLT - both were tasty and came with a ton of fries for a very reasonable price. Stop in!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I knew about the Little Nugget because of the margarita but I surely did not know all of what they have to offer after having their Awful-Awful burger. A big burger to go with big portions of fries.It blew my trousers off after a day of brewery hopping this stop finished the night off right. The diner is all the to the back. The place does look run down but can be overlooked after trying the above mentioned selections.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

1st time at this little hole in the wall. What a great find. Located in the Nugget on Virginia Street. Great hamburger with a pound of fries. Don't look for ambience here. Just good eats.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

First time I went to Little Nugget Diner was in 1992 when I got to enjoy an Awful Awful burger. Going back this February (2018) was as good as the first. The burger is big, juicy & enough to feed two. Add the biggest pile of french fries I've ever seen, it's a gastro delight! The casino the diner is in is pretty sketchy, but don't let that sway you away from hitting the diner - it's definitely worth it!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

If you have not tried the famous awful awful burger, it is a must when in Reno. It is a greasy spoon, but well worth it. I got mine to go and at it in my room at Harrahs across the street.

Been to Little Nugget Diner? Share your experiences!