“Buffet Fare”

Ranked #10 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Toucan Charlie's serves up everything from salads and delicious desserts to juicy hand-carved meats and culinary delights from around the globe, the choices are practically endless. Enjoy made to order items like omelets and sizzling Mongolian BBQ in addition to traditional favorites like roasted and fried chicken and hand-carved Prime Rib.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

For the price the Atlantis buffet is worth every penny. The choices are quite varied with food for almost any palate. No one rushes you even if you are spending time talking rather than eating.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This buffet was awesome!! Your main foods and then the dessert buffet was out of this world! I wanted to taste each one, but no way I could after eating the AMAZING buffet!! The price is something else for the quality of food they serve. You definately need to check this buffet out!! Our server was also amazing.

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Toucan Charlie's Buffet & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your dining experience. I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were at the Atlantis casino before we left town and we were hungry. The Toucan Charlie’s Buffet is by far the best buffet you will eat in Reno. The breakfast was simply amazing. My favorite was the Mexican food with real homemade chorrizo and eggs, chicken fried steak an biscuits and the desserts, my gosh, were amazing. The price was 15.99 and worth every penny. You won’t get a better breakfast buffet and I do highly recommend this place to eat. I wish I could have tried a dinner but we were off. Next time I’m in Reno, I will for sure hit the dinner buffet!

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. I am pleased to hear that you had an excellent Breakfast before you left town. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our entrée and dessert selections. I look forward to your next visit to Reno.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Linen napkins, wide variety mark this nice upscale buffet. One end started with fried shrimp...next stop tri tip steak, chicken korma, Mexican, and on and on! Truly a melting pot of All-American variety. One if your favorites is bound to be here. This place is a 5 out of 5 for variety... but it is institutional food. Price almost doubles on weekends.

I didn't find the waiters to be that attentive. Coffee cup wasn't watched very well. Seemed like we were a hindrance to the waiter.

Pros: military discount, great variety, nicer setting.

Cons: price a bit high, waiter not the best, forced tip options.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining experience at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. I am sorry to hear that that you didn’t receive the level of service we are accustomed to providing our guests. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Aside from the many good selection such as Prime rib, and the yummy carnitas and rib eyes. Try the Vietnamese noodle soup "Pho" the soup is scrumptious !! Try this before eating anything else!

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. I am glad to hear that you relished the Prime Rib, the Rib Eye, the Mexican Carnitas, and especially the Pho. I hope you will return in the near future.