“Good food”

Purple Parrot at Atlantis
Ranked #28 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Choose from American favorites and breakfast, as well as the award-winning soup and salad bar. Compliment your dining experience with a cocktail from the Bloody Mary bar. Open 24 hours.
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This place is the open 24 hours option. I had three meals here. Breakfast and dinner. Tasty food. Well prepared. Breakfast available day and night. Good place to take a break from gaming.

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Purple Parrot at Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for being a valued guest and for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Purple Parrot. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed both the breakfast and the dinner. I hope to see you soon, real soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Visited twice and on both occasions the service was excellent. Good menu selection and reasonably priced. Open 24/7 so extremely convenient if you're staying at the Atlantis Casino and Spa.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Purple Parrot. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service and the culinary selections we proudly serve. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

When in Reno we almost always enjoy a few meals at the Purple Parrot Cafe.
We have always had good service and good food.
The Chinese food is my boyfriends favorite. He absolutely loves it!
All of the breakfast and or sandwiches I have had have been excellent.

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Purple Parrot at Atlantis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Purple Parrot. I am pleased to hear that you and your boyfriend always come and visit us when you are in Reno. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoy our breakfast and sandwich selections and that your boyfriend loves the Asian entrees we offer. I hope you visit us again soon

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Excellent menu and service had no issues, ate there breakfast and dinner. Great value for your money.

Thank you for posting your review about your dining experience at the Purple Parrot. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed both menu selections and service. I hope to see you again, real soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We are here when we arrived in Reno after very long hours traveling. ( basically we were zombies!) Great service for a quick dinner. They actually know how to make a traditional Monte Christo sandwich! People all around were ordering more dinner type entrees but we were happy with a sandwich and a drink. Lots of families with kids of all ages and very reasonably priced. We thought we'd go back again but never got to it.

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Purple Parrot. I am happy to hear that you relished the Monte Cristo and that you enjoyed the ambiance. I look forward to your return on your next trip to Reno.