“Good for Casual Meals”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Named Best Brewpub in America by Nightclub & Bar magazine, The Brew Brothers offers eight custom microbrews and a creative menu, including gourmet wood-fired pizzas, salads, burgers, ribs, sandwiches, homemade soups and complete dinners. The Brew Brothers has also been voted “Best Microbrew, “Best Beer Selection” and “Best Live Music” in several Best of Reno polls and was named the highest selling brewpub in North America.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Large area with full bar, but beer is the main theme. Had great sandwiches there. One night tried their meatloaf and it reminded me of my grandmother's, so yummy.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We've been to Brew Brothers several times before, food has always been good, and service as well. Tonight (a Monday), was another story. They were out of the first 2 micro brews we tried to order, and only have 3 beers on bottle. Choose one of the 5 micro brews they had. Ordered dinner, and waited. And waited. Finally the waitress brought our meals, a French dip with fries and the mac & cheese. French dip was delicious. Mac was dry and hardly warm. We needed ketchup, Tabasco, and waters, but our waitress NEVER came back. By this time the mac and fries were cold, so we flagged someone down for the check. I told him our issues, and that at this point it was pointless to ask for Tabasco and ketchup as the food was no longer even lukewarm. He brought the check and apologized by saying the waitress must have got sidetracked. So disappointed.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I was charged almost double feom what I signed on my bill. We had went to the Cirque show earlier that night and had 50% off entree coupons which we gave to the waiter and he adjusted my bill. I get home from traveling and check my bank account and the restaurant had charged the entire amount prior to the discount. Unfortunately, I cannot find my receipt I signed so I can't dispute it now. Please keep your receipts from this place, especially if you're using the discount El Dorado is offering with the show. Very disappointed to say the least and will never go back to this place.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I had been there before and the. Ugh this life is fun. I went for lunch and the food was not great and there was one server for the entire section. It took forever to get water, meal, check etc

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Every trip to Reno, we have lunch at the Brew Bros. The food is always good & their menu gives you lots of choices. The decor is very inviting & all the big screen TV's are a plus for my husband. The servers are friendly & the service is very fast. It's a good feeling to know that you have a restaurant you can always be go to that your meal & the service will always be good. Plenty of seating. Returning in October & look forward to going to the Brew Bros again!