“Very good restaurant, no problems here!”
Review of Carrows Restaurant - CLOSED

Carrows Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I passed through Reno on our way to Lake Tahoe and were looking for a good breakfast place when we approached Carrows. I had been to one several years ago when we were in Monterey, California, so I thought we'd give this a try. My wife had a vegetable omelette with potatoes, and I had the Lumberjack Breakfast, which consisted of ham, bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs and French toast. Everything was cooked very well, and the potatoes, especially, were real tasty. They didn't skimp out on the portions either like so many restaurants do nowadays. Our waitress provided very good service while we were here and the prices here are reasonable.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

we ate here twice during our 3 night stay. we are vegetarians and were able to first get a tasty garden burger that comes with either salad or fries. it was very satisfying and huge! for the price, it's definitely worth it given the highway robbery price of food in many of the casino restaurants, carrows really does justice with their prices, serving size, and service.

for breakfast, we were able to get their 2 for $10.00 breakfast that included a whole big stack of pancakes, 2 eggs with cheese, muffins instead of meat for each person! what a deal! we were stuffed and satisfied. coffee is so-so. waitresses were helpful and courteous.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Food was a bit too spicy ... probably should have asked our very friendly waitress about it before placing our order.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

So, it has been years since my wife and I have been to Carrows. Carrows use to have such great food and care. We decided to go to breakfast. About 2/3 of the way through the omelet, my wife found a dark hair baked into the egg. We got our waitress' attention and she said... "Hopefully, it is not mine." She looked at the hair and said, "Nope, it is not mine and I will get my manager." A short time later, she returned with the check and said that her manager had taken off the omelet. While we appreciated the gesture, not once did we hear an apology. No "I'm sorry" or nothing! The manager NEVER came out to speak to us. We will not return.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

The $8.99 prime rib and eggs breakfast was great. The service was fun, friendly and accomodating. Good coffee, too.