“A good break from casino food”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #111 of 1,011 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017

The Outback Steakhouse is a tad hidden in a strip shopping area on South Virginia but can be found. Upon arrival, I noticed that the place was a bit untidy. The four of us sat at a table for our meal. That is when my fears were put aside. Our waiter was exceptional both friendly and helpful ( a tad entertaining as well). Our food orders were typical Outback and all of us were very satisfied. Would return to this Outback if in Reno again.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Visited in April 2017 on business. If you have been in one Outback, it seems that you have been in all of them. Nothing particularly special about this one.

Pros: Service was excellent.
Cons: The bar area (where I dined) has a bad musty/moldy smell. This is common of the cleaning of the bar drains isn't done often or well enough. Very off putting for someone trying to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Standard quality food and service for an Outback Steak House, which is one reason why we went there.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Excellent steak, excellent sides, great atmosphere. My well done steak was tender, good sized sweet potato, tasty vegetables. plenty of black bread and salad too. And then there is that amazing blooming onion! We thoroughly enjoyed this dinner.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've visited here many times and am impressed with the consistent level of service and quality of food. Portions are fair and prepared fresh. I'll keep coming back when in Reno.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!