“Pegs, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways”

Pegs Glorified Ham n Eggs
Ranked #23 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Is it your delectable shredded hash browns? It is that you will make them extra crispy if I ask? Is it that you make my eggs(over-medium) to order? Is it your house-made corned beef hash with a side of sauteed onions and bell peppers? Is it your fresh squeezed OJ? And those omelettes? Those eggs benedict? The friendly servers?

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Those of us living in Reno claim this as a go to breakfast spot. Big menu with interesting items like Loco Moco from Hawaii. Interesting that those passing through and tourists find this place and glad they do; they won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Went on a busy sunday morning, but service was quick and efficient.
I ordered eggs with corn beef hash.
The hash was good, but i feel had way too much peppers and onions which hid the taste of corned beef.

My son ordered the full size ham steak and eggs. Just a heads up, that full size ham may have been enough for 3 people. It was very good.

I will go back again if i ever get the chance.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Great food friendly staff , the menu has something for everyone and they offer daily specials for breakfast and lunch. Never had a bad meal there and you don't leave hungry in fact you may need a to go container .

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I had the ham steak and eggs breakfast. It was delicious, way too much food for one meal so I took the remainder home. The service was outstanding, even though we were there when it was very busy. The two-page menu appears to be mostly egg dishes but there are other choices.

Been to Pegs Glorified Ham n Eggs? Share your experiences!