“Great Paleo and Vegan Menu”

Great Full Gardens Cafe and Eatery
Ranked #4 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 6 - USD 26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a casual, full service eatery specializing in offering clean, organic and locally sourced ingredients. We support people's choice to eat healthy by creating a restaurant concept that works for everyone! Offering vegan, Paleo, gluten free items, as well as good, wholesome meals for anyone just looking for a delicious meal made from healthful, whole ingredients. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and terrific service at this eatery. Food was flavorful, prompt and hot. The service was excellent. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This restaurant has a wide variety of creative vegetarian and vegan dishes as well as meat and fish dishes. Our meals were really tasty and nicely presented. Service was excellent and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is one of my favorite spots. The food is always fresh and it feels great eating healthy, since I eat out daily! I wish I could eat here everyday, although the price is a tad bit high to come daily. Although, I do realize organic food is more expensive, so I don't mind paying it, just I can't do it as often as I wish I could! The cobb salad is awesome, and I order it most the time with their always fresh ice tea. With the salad, tea, and 20% tip my bill is $25 usually. The service is always pleasant, with some more willing to modify my order, more than others. Overall, I highly recommend it! You can leave here feeling good about eating such a healthy quality meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Turkey sandwich with cran berry sauce is awsome
But service is horrible.
I love how healthy the food is but the service provided to me had me asking and having to wave down atleast 3 people before having someone attend to me.
This has happened twice.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Great healthy food. Lots of options and something for everyone. You can not go wrong with grateful garden