“Great food and great service!”
Review of Manhattan Deli

Manhattan Deli
Ranked #5 of 947 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Experience our full-service, famous Manhattan Deli where East Coast meets West Coast. Authentic piled-high sandwiches, traditional Matzoh Ball soup, scrumptious Bagels and Lox, the Manhattan Cobb Salad and our house-made famous New York Cheesecake await. Don’t have a New York minute to sit and enjoy your meal? Freshly prepared sandwiches and sliced-to-order deli meats, cheese, salads and desserts are available to-go.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

While checking out Hot August Nights at the Atlantis. We decided to grab some food at the Manhattan Deli about 7pm. It was very busy and there was a 20 minute wait. It went quickly and we were seated shortly. The decor in the walls is all photos of, or related to New York city.

The waitress came by and took our drink orders quickly and brought complimentary pickled veggies.

She explained one of the menu items which was knisch and was helpful.

All the food being delivered around us looked very good. Our food was brought to us timely, especially considering how busy they were. The food was all delicious.

Our server, Kat was amazing, she stayed on top of things and attended to quite a few tables. She was always smiling.

We will be back!

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Manhattan Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your food but also that Kat went above and beyond to ensure your dining experience was an excellent one. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Manhattan Deli

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Just a heads up this is a very busy place but staff move you through with ease and great service. We were in Reno for Hot August Nights and always like to try a new place. Well this was a find so enjoyed it the manager suggested her favorite pastrami sandwich and their cheese cake. Both my husband and I loved the food and the potatoe salad was really good also. OK and as for the cheese cake it was the best can't wait to go back and as many have said in previous posts large portions. This is a place not to miss.

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband relished the Pastrami Sandwich, the Potato Salad, and the Famous New York Cheesecake. I look forward to your next visit to Reno.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Overall the best I can say is the menu looked great. But this is not a New York Deli. The pastrami was moist but was hacked to death. The bread is awful and the mustard is Guildens. Not what I expected from a place that has some great restaurants. Save your deli appetite for Brents in LA.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your dinner. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the host, Newsha had a warm smile and was very helpful. She made us feel welcomed. We had great service here and the food was delicious!

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am pleased to hear that Newsha made you feel welcomed and that the service was great. I am also pleased to hear that you always enjoy our culinary selections. I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Authentic NY style deli in the Atlantis Casino, Reno. As you can tell by the other reviews, portions are large. We took the advice of another reviewer and ordered the half sandwich and soup (under $11). I had the special beef barely soup and my wife the chicken noodle - both excellent. The half grilled ham and swiss was more than enough. The complementary pickled appetizer was a bid redundant as there was a pickle with the sandwich. Manhattan Deli is a great Reno lunch option.

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Manhattan Deli. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your first visit and that you relished the Soups as well as the Grilled Ham & Swiss Sandwich. I look forward to your return.

Been to Manhattan Deli? Share your experiences!