2,773 results
All reviews rock climbing non smoking climbing gym base camp non gaming hotel boutique hotel club level front desk downtown reno the concierge level valet service valet parking casino hotels shower head great place to stay hot august nights el dorado
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent. The location was great, near the casinos and the car museum, but smoke free and no gaming. The climbing walls were entertaining.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The hotel is very central. The room was a very comfortable size with a view over the city
The room was very clean with nothing wanting
The hotel bar/restaurant is really stylish and excellent value
Valet parking is a bargain at $8 per day - self park was $6 per day with limited access.
I was more than happy to tip the excellent valet staff each time I needed the car
Overall a very comfortable stay

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I live in LA and travel to Reno 2x per month. I have always stayed at Grand Sierra Resort. Someone recommended Whitney Peak, I am love boutique hotels. I stayed and will never stay anywhere else again. I recommend the concierge floor for the use of the concierge room. It was great and I made some business contacts over breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Unless you like musky cigarette smell, this hotel is the best in Reno. So good, it doesn't belong in Reno! This is as close to a 5 star hotel as your going to get. Everything else in Reno would more be like a 1 and 2 star at best. Only two complaints would be the pan handlers at night, and having to pay for parking in their parking garage which is located across the street. The staff are very professional. Bonus of a climbing wall on the outside of the hotel over looking the Reno arch. Free drink refreshments was a nice touch of class in the lobby. Conveniently located in the heart of Reno with everything within walking distance. Make sure to visit Campo grill near the riverwalk and Our Bar on First street. I would have honestly paid more now knowing how excellent this hotel really was!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daedalas1981
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Overall stay was a positive experience. I would have appreciated help bringing my luggage to my room. I had to bring up a ton to the eighth floor on the push cart myself and my room was pretty deep in the hotel. The other thing is parking - it's great that valet is offered, but it would be nice to have onsite parking. I know this cannot be changed, but we had to walk out to the parking garage to get something out of the car which was a little inconvenient. Other than this, it is a great hotel and the price is very reasonable. Cleanliness was a plus as well.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple