“Super Sushi”

Sky Terrace Sushi & Oyster Bar
Ranked #7 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Choose from a selection of over 50 types of nigiri and maki sushi. Complement your choices with any one of eight brands of premium sake, plum wines or an assortment of domestic and Imported beers. Located adjacent to the Oyster Bar on the smoke-free, scenic Sky Terrace.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Chef Chun took us under her wing and created some amazing dishes. From simple and sublime to rockin spicy rolls. Master of color, flavor and texture, she is lead chef at the Sushi Bar. Our server, Reina, was sweet as could be, and the two of them made our dining experience one we will never forget. Perhaps the highlight of our Reno trip. Incredible!

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Sky Terrace Sushi & Oyster Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Sky Terrace Oyster & Sushi Bar. I am happy to hear that Chef Chun and Reina went above and beyond to ensure your dining experience was a memorable one. I look forward to your next trip to Reno.

There are newer reviews for Sky Terrace Sushi & Oyster Bar

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is a comfortable and casual place to eat. Pan roasts are very good, but very rich and filling. A little sweeter than the Nugget's version. Sushi is only fair. Many other seafood specialties that would be a better bet than the sushi. Ask for Rick at the bar. He is one of the best bartenders in Reno. Want sushi, go to Jasmine. Best pan roasts are still at the Nugget in Sparks.

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Sky Terrace Oyster & Sushi Bar. We appreciate your feedback and learn from the opportunities that we have. I hope that in your next visit we exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I was casually working past this venue when I saw a cioppino served and stopped cold. I was not disappointed. The cioppino was rich, flavorful and I would put it up against Scomas in San Francisco. Made to order and loaded with seafood.

From my location at the seafood bar I was also watching two chefs freshly preparing dishes from seafood fettuccine to clam chowder, cioppino, fish and chips and all forms of crab. I was so impressed that I am going back again this visit to Reno.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Sky Terrace Oyster & Sushi Bar. I am thrilled to hear that you relished our Cioppino Meditteranean dish. I look forward to your next visit to Reno.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My Dad always has to have the steamed clams here every time we come to Reno. Once again, he was not disappointed! Mom, Dad and I had a great time. Food is excellent and service is great. We had Lucky as our server and she is awesome! She is super friendly and attentive. Great server! Overall, it was a great experience and we all left with a smile! :)

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Sky Terrace Oyster & Sushi Bar. I am delighted to hear that you and your parents always come to visit us when you’re in town. I am also happy to hear that all of you always enjoy our culinary selections as well as the service that Lucky provides for you. I look forward to your next visit to Reno.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food was delicious! Fast and friendly service. The steamed clams were just the way I like them! All the seafood looked superb. The panoramic view from the bar is very cool. Our server, Lucky, was terrific! So sweet and efficient. She was a delight and made the whole experience even better. I will definitely be going back!

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Sky Terrace Oyster & Sushi Bar. I am pleased to hear that you relished all our seafood selections and the ambiance. I am also pleased to hear that Lucky provided you with excellent service making your experience even better. I hope to see you back soon.