“great food and wine”
Review of Campo

Campo
Reserve with OpenTable
Campo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,031 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: First
Transit: Campo is located at First and North Sierra in the Palladio in the Riverwalk area.
Description: Campo is a neighborhood restaurant, a gathering place, where the team works tirelessly to create authentic Italian dishes from fresh, local, seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I came here with a group of colleagues to have dinner, I really enjoyed it.
For starters I tasted the fried peppers and also the polenta - really tasty.
I went for a "simple" main course: spaghetti and meatballs, but it was also very good.
The red blend wine "The Prisoner" was again a perfect completion for that evening.
I would certainly come back here when I'm in Reno next time.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Our lunch at Campo was incredible from start to finish. The service was attentive and friendly. Our waiter Richard was awesome!

You won’t want to miss the “Pig Parts” appetizer: pork belly with crisp bacon over an amazing slaw. Unbelievable how good this was.

Burrata with optional prosciutto was another home run. Super fresh and creamy set atop sun dried tomatoes with basil pesto and balsamic drizzle.

The “BLT” pizza was one of the best pies I’ve ever had. The crust was incredible, just the right amount of chewy center and crispy blistered edge, topped with loads of bacon, tomato and avocado. Mind blown.

1  Thank napasyrah
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We had lunch here on our one-day visit to Reno and it was excellent. They have a large, interesting menu and quite the variety of specials. Each of us tried a different special (some were appetizers and others salads) and they were all great. Service was also good.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The food was good, I liked my pizza. The service sucked. Waiter came by 3 times. Took forever to get diet coke...he blamed bartender ...it was a diet coke?!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We had cocktails & small plates to kill some time early afternoon. Cocktails were unique and great. The bartender came to our table to check on us to make sure we were satisfied with our drinks. He definitely takes prides in his creations.

Been to Campo? Share your experiences!