“Farm Yummy Fresh!”

Ranked #3 of 957 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Locally owned and operated cafe serving freshly prepared comfort food for breakfast and lunch. Enjoy a warm and cozy environment to plant yourself. Curb your appetite or warm your heart while plugging into our free Wi-Fi!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Best and freshest egg quiche ever! Don't forget to try their local fresh coffee, Blind Dog it's so good I took a bag home!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This cafe was awesome. Very clean. They give you just the right amount of food. It comes hot!! Also, waitress always kept my glass of tea full!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Wet Hen is a quaint cozy restaurant that serve great food. You can have breakfast at anytime of the day! It is #1 for my favorite place to eat breakfast. The soups & salads are delish too! You can't go wrong with the Wet Hen!

1  Thank AlnCal
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Best cookies in the west. Also dam good omlets great bacon. You can't go wrong with the biscuits and gravy. Service and cooks are killing it also

1  Thank randypP776RT
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have been to this restaurant many times, food is wonderful, the staff very friendly, I like the quaint, cozy feel. I received my wet hen rewards card.. which I will use everytime I go there. Thanks,Vicki.

1  Thank vickif672

Been to Wet Hen Cafe? Share your experiences!