“Our first night in Reno, my favorite meal.”

Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno
Reserve with OpenTable
Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 947 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 9 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Saturday and Sunday Brunch - serving generous portions of "twisted farm food". Full bar featuring great cocktails and the Best Bloody Mary in town! Senior menu availble.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

After driving all day we went for a walk looking for a good place for dinner. Our friends suggested this place, it had something for everyone. I really wasn't very hungry so ordered off the "small plate" menu. It was 3 decent sized bbq pork ribs with a grilled corn on the cob. It was perfect, so delicious if I ever go back I'll order the dinner size serving. The service was a bit patchy but all four of us loved our choices.

There are newer reviews for Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We visit Hash House at least once or twice every time we visit Reno. They have great food and very generous portions. The staff has always been great, aside from the hostess this last time. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Hard to find this restaurant in the large casino. Once we found it, it took awhile to be seated. The prices were through the roof, and I ended up having to order SIDES as my meal. Our waitress didn't have good customer service and barely checked on us. The location made this a loud restaurant. I would not recommend this to families or people looking for food on a cheaper spectrum.

1  Thank cmjenn218
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Hash House a Go GO is a decent place to get a good sizable breakfast. It is a restaurant chain so you'll find them in several places around the US

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were famished after a long night if beer and gambling at midnight. I like the name lol. I ordered the chicken pot pie. It could have fed an army. It was giant and delicious! Come hungry...

Been to Hash House a Go Go - Harrah's Hotel Reno? Share your experiences!