All reviewssuited our needsyogurtcontinental breakfastnight stayrefrigerator
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have stayed at this motel from time to time over several years. Honestly this the rate of how clean it is going up and down between 3 and 4 rating. This time the room we stayed in needs some better attention to cleaning. Found long black hair in our bed ( we are all blondes), a creepy facial pressed on the mirror in front of our bed (most likely a small child from a past visit), bathroom floor was a pit gross and put towels down. But the room was quite and a good nights rest was achieved.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Reno, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Meadow Wood Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for your post here on Trip Advisor. I have passed this message on to our maids so this does not happen in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

On February 17 I had a reservation at this hotel super 8 located at 5851 S Virginia street in Reno Nevada y had two rooms for my family and I, including my little daughter five years old. When we check in and got to our rooms we noticed a smell on one of the rooms so we called house keeping and they send someone who sprayed a scented aerosol. Min time we head to the casinos, late night when we got back to our hotel and to our surprise as soon as we opened the door and turned the lights on cockroaches started running all over, I managed to killed 3. Two at the table and 1 on the wall, we took pictures and video and when I brought this to the front desk and I told them i didn’t want to stay there and ask for my refund they told me that only a manager could authorize such refund but there was no manager available and that I needed to come back the next day, well I have no choice but to comeback the next day min time I needed a room to spend the night but been a Presidents’ Day Holliday everything was sold out I called every hotel in the vicinity that I could think of and the only thing I found was at the Nugget resort casino in Sparks so I have to drive there any how I finally have a place to spend the night with my family. Next day we came back to the Super 8 and to my surprise the manager wasn’t there I asked the person at the front desk to called her and when she answered I asked to speak to her and she declined she only gave me my refund for the two rooms that I had previously booked with them bu she didn’t do anything to compensate us for the inconvenience not even an apology . I felt so frustrated and angry so I asked to speak with somebody above her but they told me there was no one. I’m still waiting for and apology and I am doing research to contact somebody else. I attached some pictures. Because of the healthy issues and bad customer service I do not recommend this place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Super8Reno, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Meadow Wood Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

I want to take the time to thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. I do believe the General Manager has been in contact with you in regards to this matter.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I booked this hotel and stayed for 02 nights, expecting much in this hotel due to amount I paid, but it really let me down, the room is old and not well maintanance, bed hard and not comfy. feel not welcomed by staff. in short, this should be where you get by and take a nap, not a stay

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. I do apologize that your stay was not satisfied. Our hotel will be soon going under renovations and hope that you can come back and stay with us!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

An old style hotel and definitely not a good looking hotel !!!
But the rooms are clean and spacious and the staff very friendly !!
Breakfast which is included is ok !
Nice and close to many shopping possibilities and great restaurants !!!
Close to the convention centre - walking distance !! And no resort fees payable which makes the hotel really good value !!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Super8Reno, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Meadow Wood Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for your post here on Trip Advisor. I will pass this message on to the rest of the hotel staff! Our hotel will soon be going under renovations, so i hope to see you back here at your next Convention.