“Fun”

Ultimate Rush Speed & Thrill Park
Ranked #52 of 143 things to do in Reno
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Fun for kids with a range of options like go-karting and rock climbing. Keeps the kid engaged in a casino town.

All reviews
"fun"
in 6 reviews
"casino"

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Took the kids to ride the GO Karts on a whim. Don't remember if it was ten dollar each, anyway I expected a longer ride for the price. Was fun once, most of us can't afford to let the kids ride all day. If you are taking kids with you and staying at the Grand Sierra be prepared to shell out the money to keep them occupied. They have a little pretend golf, and all the arcade games to spend money on too. Ii would skip it and take them up Mt Rose or to Lake Tahoe, enjoy nature and pack a lunch.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Rock climbing outdoors straight up-crazy-I'm too chicken i suppose to it!! :( I do suggest it to others some make it all the way up some don't i would'nt try one step up. Indoor climbing too diffewrent levels for different skills:) Call for prices as I'm not quite sure.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The highlight of this park is the adrenalin high from the Ultimate Rush Speed ride. It is part hang-gliding, part bungee jumping, and also sky diving. It is from a 185 foot tower. This results in the Ultimate Rush.

There are other things to do here such as miniature golf and racing oval. As such, its a way for the family to have fun while in Reno. It is close to the Grand Sierra Casino.

2  Thank mini
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went in the morning and the girl was friendly and helpful. Paid full price. Kids road go carts and had fun but it was quick. Later had 2 coupons for 2 for 1. Pm shift girl was irritated and would not let us use both coupons. I had other peoples kids, not my family. It's seemed pricy and only after did I realized she did not honor coupons, as she never spoke to advise me that we could only use one. We could have used both as we were 3 diff families. The morning was a diff experience that is why we went back. We had fun on the go carts but customer service decides if you return. If you do go and have coupons you have to walk in separately and pay separately as they are not forthcoming with discounts.

7  Thank Dwtripadv