“I Just Looked up”

Ultimate Rush Speed & Thrill Park
Ranked #65 of 146 things to do in Reno
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Rock climbing outdoors straight up-crazy-I'm too chicken i suppose to it!! :( I do suggest it to others some make it all the way up some don't i would'nt try one step up. Indoor climbing too diffewrent levels for different skills:) Call for prices as I'm not quite sure.

All reviews
"fun"
in 6 reviews
"casino"

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The highlight of this park is the adrenalin high from the Ultimate Rush Speed ride. It is part hang-gliding, part bungee jumping, and also sky diving. It is from a 185 foot tower. This results in the Ultimate Rush.

There are other things to do here such as miniature golf and racing oval. As such, its a way for the family to have fun while in Reno. It is close to the Grand Sierra Casino.

2  Thank mini
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went in the morning and the girl was friendly and helpful. Paid full price. Kids road go carts and had fun but it was quick. Later had 2 coupons for 2 for 1. Pm shift girl was irritated and would not let us use both coupons. I had other peoples kids, not my family. It's seemed pricy and only after did I realized she did not honor coupons, as she never spoke to advise me that we could only use one. We could have used both as we were 3 diff families. The morning was a diff experience that is why we went back. We had fun on the go carts but customer service decides if you return. If you do go and have coupons you have to walk in separately and pay separately as they are not forthcoming with discounts.

7  Thank Dwtripadv
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We had a great time on the "road track" and the "slick track". $6.50 for 5 minutes on the track. You can get quite a few laps in if you don't spin out.

5  Thank Nicole M