“Excellent!”

Ranked #25 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Naan & Kabab, we would like to think of our dishes as a culinary journey -- a chance to get away during the time you join us for your meal. Lamb Shish Kabab and Rack of Lamb Kabab grilled to perfection (all lamb is Halal). Exotic spices and seasonings that make your mouth water and your tongue dance. Creamy and comforting hummus paired with delightfully fluffy naan bread. Juicy and steamy vegetables fresh off of the grill. Our passion is capturing all of the excitement and romance of Mediterranean food in every bite. Naan & Kabab is a fantastic place for friends to meet, to celebrate moments with your closest loved ones, or for a great meal, guaranteed, any night of the week. Just to be sure you have the best experience with us, please call ahead for exact closing times in case we have to close earlier due to weather. We look forward to serving you our famous hummus, falafel, gyros, and kababs!
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Stayed at Peppermill Resort and ended up eating "real" food at this restaurant across the street for a couple of nights. Loved the food, Persian Tea and the free 'Awesome Dude' ice cream.

Favorites - Mediterranean Stew and Chicken Koobedeh

Management response:Responded 19 August 2017

It's fantastic you had the chance to try everything from our Persian tea to koobideh, Janani! Nothing tops off the evening quite like an Awesome Dude dessert as well. Rest assured, you'll always be welcome at our place whenever you may find yourself back in Reno!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent! We weren't sure what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised by everything! The hummus sampler was fantastic and probably some of the best Naan I've eaten! Would defiantly go to again next trip to Reno!

Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

I'm so glad you were pleasantly surprised, and it's great to know you so enjoyed the hummus sampler. What's more, saying our naan was the best you've ever had means the world -- thanks!

I hope to see you again when you're next in Reno.

Until then,

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great gyros, falafel, and hummus! Everything is fresh and flavorful. Service is good too! We would have liked to try dessert, but we're too full.

Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Gyros, falafel, and hummus -- oh my, Stacey! That's quite the delicious combination. Since you enjoyed it all, I'd love to know -- how could we make your next visit a true five-star experience?

Hope to find out,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I had the falafel plate and french fries and it was all delicious. I didn't have to wait long for the food and I think it was some of the best falafel I've ever had.

Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

We specialize in serving the crispiest falafel in a jiff, Nick! I'm glad this left you impressed and full. Hoping you'll drop by again soon for round two!

All the best,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good Mediterranean cuisine. My favorite dish here was the Rack of Lamb Kebab with Saffron Basmati Rice. Some good options also for my wife who is a Vegetarian. Also a good selection of Sandwiches.

Management response:Responded 12 July 2017

Thanks for highlighting our vegetarian selection and fragrant saffron basmati rice! It was great having you two over here -- I'll be looking forward to sharing more of our dishes with you in the future.

Until then,
Chef Maurice, Owner

Been to Naan & Kabab? Share your experiences!