“Best Thai in Reno”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This doesn't look like much on the outside, but as soon as you walk in the door, the delicate smells of Thai cuisine will have you hooked! Food is fresh and fabulous and the staff/servers are all gowned in authentic Thai wear and friendly. I go here often, usually after a long run in the mountains. They have great lunch specials. The Yellow Curry is amazing as are the drunken noodles. I always get the fresh rolls and papaya salad as well. Be warned with the spices levels. Super Authentic find in Reno!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've driven past Thai Chili for years but never stopped until today. And I'm so glad we did. Thai Chili offers huge portions of excellent food. We order soup, combo Pad Thai and a curry dish, and we easily had enough food for four people. We ordered a medium soup for two people and took half of it home. A small soup is enough for two people.

Service was a bit slow, but the food was worth the wait. We'll definitely go back!

Plenty of on-site parking.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I'd heard good things about this place and opted to try it for lunch. First I ordered the Tom Yum Gai Hot & Sour Soup which was good as was the curry puff. I chose the Garlic Dish for my entrée which was very good, though the carrots and broccoli it contained were overcooked. I love nothing better than a good spring roll, but Thai Chili proffered terrible ones. They were massive, but flavorless. No basil. No mint. Just a bunch of greens. The one shrimp they possessed was split in half, lengthwise to give the impression of an entire shrimp. I also ordered Thai Calamari. I was served a real disappointment. It was a frozen pre-prepared product with little flavor to its bland batter. I was expecting a house-prepared batter clinging to fresh calamari. Looks like it's back to Moo Dang for fresh rolls.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We make sure we eat at this place every time we visit our daughter in Reno, authentic Thai cooking . This time we tried their How Cok and pad see yu and it's super awesome combination with rice. Love love love it, forgot my diet for the night...

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Had a party of 6. Restaurant was brisk, but not packed and service was very slow and disorganized.

The food was excellent, however as the other 5 enjoyed their meals, I waited an extra 10 minutes for my meal. There were several mistakes on the drink orders.

If not for the excellent food, this would be a non-starter for a future visit.

Been to Thai Chili? Share your experiences!