All reviews room layout on demand an early flight the shuttle driver free breakfast fresh fruit indoor pool reno tahoe great place to stay rental car business travel short stay front desk staff casino hotels free shuttle convenient location quiet room
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Close to the airport. Has free shuttle service. Has a small bar and you can order room service. Free breakfast in the morning. Indoor pool and outdoor jacuzzi. Gym to work out. Friendly staff and clean and spacious rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Chalmer D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of our Hotel. We very much appreciate your business as we know there are several choices in our area. It is even more pleasing to see that your experience was positive.

It is our hope that we may be of service again in the future. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I was headed for a business meeting on east coast and needed overnight accommodations near the Reno airport to catch early flight. I checked in late afternoon
and came down for dinner. There were maybe 3-4 people seated at bar. I was told I needed to order at the bar. I sat in the dining room and my drink came quickly as well as my hamburger. OK meal. I was appalled though at the staff who passed by and never inquired as to my meal or if I needed anything else. When I needed a second drink, eye contact with a server was a carefully crafted art of avoidance by the staff. I had to walk to the bar to order. My empty plate was picked up by a silent server who quietly grabbed and walked away. Is this the Hyatt? Other than a clean room, there is no compelling reason to return or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Please accept my sincere apology for the lack of genuine service that you experienced during your recent stay. This is not the norm for our Hotel and rest assured your experience will be shared with our entire staff so that they can see the importance of positive interactions with each and every Guest in our Hotel. We have focused on this for a long time so it is very disappointing to hear that you did not get this sort of experience. I do appreciate your feedback as it will absolutely make us better.

It is our hope that you will give us another try as I am confident you will see the good, consistent, genuine service that we have been known for. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The front desk agent Danny was amazing. We had a large group and he took time to put our rooms together. He always greeted us with a smile as if we were his family. We only had one issue but Caleb the manager made it right. The hotel and rooms are super clean. The shuttle to the airport is very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Chalmer D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our Hotel on your recent visit to our area. We know you have several choices in Reno so it is very pleasing to see that your stay with us was positive. I will certainly share your kind words about Danny and Caleb. They are excellent role models for all our Team.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Quick trip to pick up student from college. Amazing breakfast with great staff. Female employee that was in charge of breakfast was very welcoming and helpful. Location not perfect from college but 5 minute car ride. Way better than casino's.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of our Hotel. We do appreciate your kind words, they will certainly be shared with our Team. We are thankful for your business as we know you have several choices when you need to stay in our area. Most importantly it is very pleasing to see that your experience with us was positive.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Moving my college student back home for the summer. This Hyatt Place is located in a very convenient location, near the airport, but it's quiet during the night. You only hear the planes in the morning. It provides shuttle service to and from the airport. Very friendly hotel staff and they provide complimentary breakfast so we don't have to find a place for breakfast in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our Hotel. We do appreciate your business as we know you have several choices in our area. Hopefully your experience with us will bring you back the next time you are in Reno. Your kind words will be shared with our Team.

We look forward to your next visit. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance.

Regards,